Chapter 4

Chapter 4 She must negotiate with him for a...

    Ming Zhi really felt that she was wronged. She didn't even know what a "mark" was, but she was misunderstood by the other party.

    Just about to explain to the crown prince, I suddenly felt a rush of enthusiasm and impulse in my body, and the extremely aggressive pheromone that belonged to Alpha swept over the two of them, directly covering Wen Si's body. Yao's candy scent lingers on her body.

    "You—"

    Wen Siyao didn't expect the pheromones in her body to burst out suddenly, and he seemed to feel that her mental power was not low, and he was directly restrained, and all his strength was lost for no reason. He didn't have time Resisting, his body softened, and he fell into her arms again.

    Her red lips were reattached to the glands on the back of his neck, and it was already impossible to tell whether her lips were hotter or the pheromone surging from his glands was more intense.

    The heat continuously flooded the whole body, especially when both of them were dressed so thinly, there was no way to hide any slight changes in their bodies, and they couldn't hide it at all.

    Ming Zhi only felt that the orc's body in his arms was incredibly soft, but the flexibility of a man's body was even softer than that of a girl's, as if it was made of water, and it was almost impossible to pinch his waist.     She buried her head in his neck and sniffed deeply, and murmured involuntarily

    : "It smells so good, what kind of spice are you smoking?

    "

The posture is already ambiguous and shameful, but the woman still occupies a strong position, and his height of 1.9 meters is not dominant in front of her at all, and it is a shame to be molested by her like this!

    But Ming Zhi is already a little delirious and doesn't know where she is doing. Originally, she didn't have much common sense in the ABO world, but at this moment, it seems that she has been opened up to Ren Du's second channel, and she is extremely clear. As an Alpha, what should I do in this situation where it seems that the other party is in estrus——

    That is to use my canine teeth to slam into the place called the gland on the back of his neck, and inject my pheromone to help the other party relieve this special situation.

    It's just a bite, so it shouldn't be a big problem, right?

    Ming Zhi was thinking vaguely in his heart that his mind was completely occupied by gender instinct, and he didn't hide his desire at all in his heart, and even looked at Wen Siyao with inexplicable aggressiveness, which made people feel inexplicably horrified And be a little scared.

    Wen Siyao has been in a high position for a long time, and he is used to seeing all kinds of people, so of course he will not feel scared, but he is inexplicably excited and looking forward to it. He wants to try what it feels like to be temporarily marked, is it true as in the rumors? Enjoy the pain.

    [No. ]

    [Something's wrong, really something's wrong with me, I'd be craving to be marked? Still longing for this person who has always wanted to kill himself to mark himself? ]

    [Heh, I'd rather take 100 inhibitors, I'd rather cut off the glands and it's impossible for her to mark herself! ]

    Ming Zhi: This... is unnecessary.

    It's just that Ming Zhi became sober after being reminded by him. What was she doing just now? Was it really influenced by the gender of this body to want to mark the other party? ? ? Is her mind pumping?