Chapter 88

Chapter 88 (One more update) Ming Zhi is very worried: Jiao...

    However, no matter how much Wen Siyao slandered in his heart, he still lay on the bed and waited obediently for Ming Zhi to come back.

    It didn't take long for Ming Zhi to come back with the ointment he had developed, planning to apply it to Wen Siyao.

    In fact, she discovered very early on that Jiaohua has the kind of body that is easy to leave marks, and it is easy to leave marks on him with a little bump, especially when the two of them are intimate, even a little force will cause bruises. Lovely.

    Creatures like Omega really have to be said to be too delicate, so weak that she dare not use force to treat him, she can only watch everything.

    So much so that the time last night was extremely difficult, he was delicate and afraid of pain, but he had to hold back desperately, tears kept streaming from his ice blue eyes, it was heartbreaking to watch.

    Ming Zhi didn't insist on going to the end, so in the end she let him go and kissed him over and over again, trying to make him feel better.

    But looking at it today, it is really not that simple.

    The skin is really too delicate and a little bit red, especially the waist side, which is especially unbearable to look at.

    "Your Highness, should I help you or come by yourself?" Ming Zhi frowned, her tone was extremely serious, and she was also a little worried.

    How can she bear the pain of childbirth in the future when she is so delicate?

    "I... I'll just do it myself." Wen Siyao was so embarrassed by her, he took the ointment and started to apply it himself.

    "Will Zhi Zhi go out today?" When he asked this question, his tail was curled around her waist, looking very attached.

    "My fourth brother asked me to meet at the library. I should go out later." Ming Zhi glanced at him, and found that he could handle it by himself, and did not intervene. Instead, he opened the terminal and prepared to reply to Tong Yanhe .

    "Then can I go with you?" Wen Siyao still didn't want to leave her, and now that the identities of Tong Yanzhao and Tong Yanhe have changed, this matter must be explained to the empire, as for how to discuss it, there is still no one. It still needs to be discussed in private.

    "Your Highness, aren't you busy today?" Ming Zhi turned her head and blinked at him after hearing what he said, seeming to be a bit inquisitive.

    Wen Siyao just applied the medicine to that spot. Seeing her looking at her, he hastily turned his body away to prevent her from looking, but his movements were so big that he got involved, and he let out a "hiss" in pain.

    Ming Zhi immediately became nervous when he heard that, and supported him, "Your Highness, what's wrong?" "

    I, nothing... I'm not as weak as you imagined." Wen Siyao felt that he was really ashamed , but at the same time, I found out that Ming Zhi really cared about her, not the kind of scum who left after eating.

    This made him feel much better, and he stopped being awkward. He turned around and kissed her, "Zhizhi is the best for me." "Then can your

    highness follow me out today?" Ming Zhi I was a little worried, and felt that the meeting was not in a hurry.

    "Why not? I'm going with you."

    However, when he packed up everything and wanted to go with her, there was news that His Majesty the Emperor had a sudden illness in the palace, and Wen Siyao and Ming Zhi hurried Entering the palace, no one can afford to be late.