Chapter 72

Chapter 72 He was caught off guard and his lips were blocked...

    In the end, it was Ming Zhi who operated his terminal and took pictures of both of them. Jiaohua was unexpectedly stiff when facing the camera, making him laugh but seemed to be crying, and telling him not to make an expression but insisting on pulling out a smile. When he laughed, Ming Zhi laughed so hard that he couldn't help himself.

    Wen Siyao didn't expect that he was actually a camera waste, because he usually faces the camera often. Whenever there are some important celebrations, he would follow his father to give some speeches, attend some activities and so on. I have encountered such a situation.

    And occasionally he would take a look or two at what he looked like in the photo. It's not that he likes to praise himself, the photos taken by others for him are quite good.

    It can be said that it was Mingzhi's place... Somehow, it really seemed to be a little different. I didn't know what to do at all. I just felt that the expression was not right, so that all the photos I took in the end were faulty.

    Wen Siyao fell into a daze looking at the ferocious-looking self in the photo. He didn't believe it was him at all, and his ugliness reached a new level.

    However, his little Alpha looked at it and smiled blatantly, ignoring his unhappiness and depression at all, which made him feel bad in the end, and directly turned off the camera, not wanting her to take pictures.

    "You laugh... um——"

    "Crack——"

    Wen Siyao was about to turn off the camera, but his lips were blocked unexpectedly, and then the bright red lips moved a little to kiss the corner of his lips, The camera captured this scene and took pictures of their expressions and dynamics, which can overflow with sweetness when viewed through the screen.

    The moment the two kissed each other, Wen Siyao turned from shock to surprise, his icy blue eyes made no secret of pampering and pampering her, like a god who had never had feelings, suddenly stepped down from the altar, Everything becomes unreasonable but reasonable.

    "Your Highness, is my idea good?" Ming Zhi poked at the photo in the terminal and asked with a smile.

    Looking at her charming appearance, Wen Siyao felt a little more desire in his heart, he moved closer to her, his eyes darkened a little, and his voice was barely audible, "It's a pity that the color on my lips faded a little. "

    Eh? Is there?" Mingzhi made a gesture and wanted to look in the mirror, but he pinched his jaw and turned around to seal a pair of lips.

    The other party said vaguely: "Why do you need to look in the mirror? How about I wipe it evenly for you?"

    Ming Zhi: ...It's too flirty, I can't compare it.

    After such a lot of tossing and going until they reached the palace, Ming Zhi felt that Wen Siyao was too daring, and it seemed that she didn't pay attention to the meeting in the palace, which made her feel uneasy.

    "What's wrong? Looking at me so sadly?" On the floating light ship, Wen Siyao saw her looking at him rather sadly, and couldn't help but squeeze her hand and asked.

    "Will we give them a bad impression by going to the palace so late?" Ming Zhi asked, although she realized that Wen Siyao didn't like his father and family very much, but she was always the first The first time she met her parents, she wanted to do everything perfectly.

    "No, I don't know how early they will arrive. Besides, people from the Ming family may also come this time. If you arrive later, you don't need to pollute your eyes too much." Ming Zhi: "..."