Chapter 27

Chapter 27 She kissed him several times, "...

    "I didn't expect you to be such Uncle Cai."

    Wen Siyao looked at him with a complicated expression, as if he didn't know what to say for a moment.

    He hasn't married Mingzhi yet, and she doesn't seem to like her state now, so forcing her to get pregnant is not kind no matter how you think about it, it can't be done... It's too shameful to cover your face .

    Uncle Cai:? ? ?

    He watched Wen Siyao's expression change from stupefied to blushing to embarrassed and even shy. He didn't understand why. He just mentioned that he was pregnant. Why did it seem... that things were out of control?

    Your Highness, I am a serious old butler, so don't think too much about it.

    "Hey, the method you just proposed is not impossible, but...it's not applicable at this stage, let's think about something else." Wen Siyao blushed slightly, and continued to speak calmly.

    Ah... This Highness is really cute, and she has some shadows from her childhood. It's really not easy.

    Uncle Cai took out a cloth handkerchief and wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, and after serious consideration, he said, "Your Highness, you can think about how to pursue Miss Ming Zhi, let her immerse herself in your sweet words, fall in love with you, fall in love with you , and then I can't live without you..."

    "Let's go, be presumptuous! How could I do such an unreserved and immoral thing?" Wen Siyao's neck turned red when he heard about the pursuit and sweet talk, "She is My prospective princess, why do you need me to do this? Uncle Cai, you are so confused." "     No, Your Highness, you want to get someone, and you want that person to like you too. Pheromone alone is not enough to attract each other." , must also be sincere, this relationship and relationship can last forever, otherwise... With the ability of an excellent Alpha like Miss Ming Zhi, she will be watched by others sooner or later, and her eyes will not necessarily be only stuck on you."

    "What you need to know is that she is still being constrained by the Ming family, but with her ability... sooner or later she will be able to get rid of the Ming family and shine. At that time, even if His Highness has a high status, the entire universe is so big, and the discerning There are so many people... she will be discovered by others sooner or later, and it may be too late to work hard at that time."     Uncle Cai grew up with Wen Siyao all the time, so of course he is familiar with Wen Siyao's character, he He has been pampered since he was a child, and he is above one person and under ten thousand people, and he has always demanded himself according to the Alpha standard, but what he knows is that he is often an Omega with a sensitive and suspicious personality, a little baby who needs to be cared for.     It's just that if you always ask others for love, but you don't need to give, then the situation is very bad, because no one's love can be given unconditionally for a lifetime, especially Alpha, who is born Passionate and cold.     Although Miss Ming Zhi is not the kind of alpha who is ruthless, but if there are more temptations outside... and his highness is not strong enough, it is possible for Miss Ming Zhi to move on.     Who knows?     So seeing that he was so entangled, Uncle Cai reminded him a few more words to make him pay attention.     Otherwise, if you are not careful, this treasure will be dug away.     Wen Siyao seemed thoughtful after hearing Uncle Cai's words, Uncle Cai didn't continue talking, but let him think clearly so that he would not regret it in the future.     "Your Highness, what are you thinking about so preoccupied?"     After some time, Ming Zhi came in from the outside, her face was tanned red by the sun, she was wearing a white skirt with long sleeves that reached to her ankles, and her sleeves were rolled up because of the heat. , exposing slender arms, looks full of vitality.     It's just that there are too many exposed places, which makes him look very uncomfortable.     "Put the sleeves down, what's the proper way?" Wen Siyao looked away, his eyes flickering.     "Ah Your Highness, it's over 30 degrees now, it's summer, it's too much not to wear a short-sleeved skirt."