Chapter 2

Chapter 2 When she was in the realm of comprehension, she was sometimes spiritual...

    There was a moment when Wen Siyao really wanted to kill, especially when his sharp teeth bit Ming Zhi's fragile and vigorous throat, the feeling of wanting to tear a person apart was even stronger.

    What he knows very well at this moment is that the reason why he wants to bite this little Omega is not entirely because the other party is so quick to show his feet and can't wait to assassinate him, but because she exudes an inexplicable, addictive smell that he has never smelled before. The unique taste made him feel dangerous instinctively.

    He has lived in this world for more than 20 years, and he has no knowledge of all kinds of assassinations and assassinations he has encountered. There is really no one that can make him have such inexplicable emotions, and even makes him hesitate for a moment. kill her.     Wen Siyao knew that it was a very dangerous thing for him to have such an idea. Sure enough, when he was slightly stunned, the petite Omega, who was pressed down by his huge beast claws, suddenly counterattacked, and in his hand conjured another ancient cold... The weapon attacked him -     it's a pity that, to disappoint her, he slapped the weapon off her hand again, this time without any doubts, the sharp teeth directly pierced her throat!     "Humph——"     Mingzhi snorted helplessly, trying to stop her uncontrollable body movements, but found that no matter how strong her willpower was, she couldn't get rid of the death-killing instructions constantly issued in her mind.     kill him! The crown prince of the empire must be killed! If you can't kill him, you're dead!     Under such a lore command, Ming Zhi conjured up more than a dozen different weapons from various parts of his body, and attacked Wen Siyao's vital parts without a break, as if he wanted to use such a series of means to kill Wen Siyao. The prince was strangled.     One man and one beast immediately fought fiercely. Fight to the death.     Wen Siyao had never encountered such a difficult opponent, and he was able to deal with it with ease at first, but gradually he was a little physically weak. His body looked strong and fierce, but in reality it was extremely weak.     Even if he can last longer in animal form than in human form, it is still the end of his strength. If he continues like this, he will die under the sharp knife of the opponent sooner or later.

    He suddenly roared, turned from defense to attack, slapped Ming Zhi on the ground with one paw and pressed it tightly, and the beast's mouth also approached her throat, this time he wanted to bite her throat directly.

    Ming Zhi was firmly suppressed by him, and for some reason, he smelled a unique candy fragrance that was so light that he could hardly smell it.

    She sniffed a few more subconsciously, and murmured subconsciously: "It smells so good, I want to eat it." "Who do

    you say is fragrant? And who do you want to eat?" Which tail of the violent prince, the giant claw that was pressing on her body was a little bit harder, almost crushing all her internal organs.

    Ming Zhi only felt that the blood from the wound on her neck was flowing more joyfully, and her body was in severe pain, but she didn't know which step went wrong, or she was hallucinating from the pain, only felt that the lightness at the end of her nose was so faint The barely-smelling candy aroma is stronger than ever.

    To make matters worse, the scent of candy did not know if it had any aphrodisiac ingredients, which made her a little restless.

    She was hot all over, but her mind became more and more clear, and she clearly realized that the scent that was gradually becoming stronger was coming from the giant snow leopard that was suppressing her severely.