Chapter 35

Chapter 35 The two little jiojs in front of Jiaohua...

    Thinking about it like this, Wen Siyao somehow lost his confidence. He even forgot how long he hadn't tasted a rich flavor.

    In his world, the taste tendency is really similar to that of the black and white world. Either he tastes bitter or tasteless, so even though his usual diet is very delicate, but in fact...he can't taste much umami after chewing a piece of meat until it rots. of.

    Now that he is asked to try salad dressing or something, he really doesn't know what to do.

    I don't know what it is and what it tastes like. It doesn't matter if he can't taste the taste later, the most important thing is Ming Zhi... If the food cooked in this live broadcast doesn't suit their taste, it will be broadcast to her Career has little or no impact.

    And now that this is the case in the live broadcast room, some strong evidence is needed to convince them.

    Hey, wait...

    Wen Siyao was frowning and thinking about this, and suddenly realized that he was stupid. Even if he didn't try it, they could still taste the salad dressing directly with a spoon through the holographic simulating system. , where does he need to try it himself?

    Wouldn't it be more convincing to let them taste the taste themselves?

    "Meow~" He grabbed Rua Ming Zhi's arm to attract her attention, and before she could ask him what he was doing, he pressed some buttons in her live broadcast room, turned on some important ones, and then the live mode was already became completely different.     The entire kitchen has become more open and real. Viewers in the live broadcast room can even step into the kitchen and watch the host cook at close range. They can also steal food while the host is not paying attention. This immersive holographic experience ... There are not many live broadcast rooms in the whole interstellar world so far.     [His Royal Highness can stop children from crying]: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~hhhh~hh~hh~hh~hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ! ! ! ! Your Highness Sai Gao woo woo~     [His Royal Highness Number One NC Fan]: Of course! Although my Highness doesn't show his face often, he is the love of our dreams, okay? There must be something good to use immediately~

    [Yuyu is the best]: Hahaha, the upstairs laughed so hard, you speak so well of your highness, why don't you see him put all the live broadcast rooms into use? Is it only used here? Isn't this too partial?     [Your Highness can stop children from crying]: There is always wisdom that wants to harm our Highness =. = What has your favorite fourth prince done for so long? Aside from causing Alphas within 5 kilometers to riot together during the susceptible period, and causing Omega to be 10 kilometers away from the palace in fear, what else did they do? Tell me about it~     [His Royal Highness Sai Gaogao]: Yes, yes, @yuyu is the most A, tell me about it~ [Your     Highness’s No. 1 NC fan]: Yes, yes, @yuyu is the best A, let’s talk about it~     [Did rua reach His Highness’s ears today]: Hahahaha I’m late dbq, @晓瑜 is the most A, please mellowly talk about the live broadcast room.     ......     "Yuyu is the most A" This ID can be seen at a glance as a fan of the hero Wen Siyu in the book, and it is annoying to look at. Ming Zhi originally wanted to fork him out, lest he continue to be here Talking nonsense affected the appearance of the city, but he didn't expect that a large number of Wen Siyao's fans would flood into the live broadcast room and start a passionate laning match.     This person didn't last more than 30 seconds and quit the live broadcast room in despair, and the live broadcast room returned to harmony.     [The chinchilla at home has become a spirit]: Ahhhh! Fanfan hungry, you guy actually ate the salad dressing made of grapefruit while we weren't looking? ! Woohoo, I want to be Yuzu's first time, whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo     [Anchor Fanfan Hungry]: If you say anything more, I might even finish this plate and not leave you with it~     "Anchor Fanfan Hungry" doesn't have much time to pay attention to them. When Wen Siyao turned on the open holographic simulating system, he couldn't wait to start eating. Originally, he didn't have much expectations for this dish of salad dressing, but after trying the first bite... she immediately smelled delicious and burst into tears He started to eat the second and third mouthful, almost scrambling to finish the dish of salad dressing.