Chapter 54

Chapter 54 He Can't Feel Her Pheromone...

    When Ming Zhi rushed to the place where Wen Siyao was going to deal with the Zerg incident, he found that the entire Fourth Central Street had been blocked, with constant sirens and guards, gunpowder smoke, and constant crying. He was injured. Although the rescuers arrived, they were still not enough. There were too many injured people, and they couldn't be rescued at all!

    When Ming Zhi got out of the car, he saw such a miserable state, and his eyes were hot. Central 4th Street is mainly a living area, and there are many companies and schools, etc. The time when the other party made troubles was in the morning when school was over and everyone was going to work. , If you want to avoid it, you can't avoid it!     Moreover, I don't know where this accident and disaster came from. It seems that there was an explosion point suddenly, and then it spread from that explosion point, and then the entire Fourth Central Street was affected, and it has continued until now. .     Although Ming Zhi was very worried about Wen Siyao's safety, the pheromones and mental power here were very messy, and it was impossible to find Wen Siyao's specific location, but she still sent him a message telling him that she was coming.     And now it's impossible for her to go to him immediately, so she can only do her best to deal with the matter here, so that Wen Siyao can reduce some of the burden, otherwise she doesn't know what will happen after this.     "Miss, you are not a rescuer, so you should not get involved in the affairs inside..." A young Omega orc saw that Ming Zhi wanted to rush in, so he immediately stopped her, but when she took a serious look, he was surprised I immediately turned cold: "It's you?"     "Miss Lan, are you there?" Ming Zhi saw that she was wearing professional clothes for rescuers, and immediately guessed what was going on.     "Can't I live?" Lan Lan remembered the embarrassing things he had done in front of her before seeing her, and his face was faintly hot, but he still straightened his back and said very arrogantly.     "I didn't say no, did you see His Highness? Are you here to rescue them too? I can join you too." Ming Zhi wanted to confirm Wen Siyao's safety, but seeing the scene in front of her like a purgatory on earth, she felt that I can't stand idly by, and I should do what I can do here, instead of just entangled in personal interests.

    "How can you participate in rescue work without professional training? Don't make trouble." Lan Lan didn't believe what such an 18-year-old Omega girl could do, and following them would only drag down their work and rescue progress.

    "My level of mental power is no worse than any of you, and I am also doing healing work in the hairy control spa. Even if I can't do the core work, I can help you do what I can do by following you." Ming

    Ming Zhi didn't bother to talk to her anymore, the heroine in the book may not have any malicious intentions, and she was also thinking about her safety, but she knew her own strength, so she wouldn't shrink back because of the reasons she said.

    She directly bypassed her and started to walk in. Lan Lan didn't expect her to be so unreasonable, and she was a little anxious. She didn't care about anything, and immediately grabbed her hand to prevent her from leaving, "You can't go in! I won't let you go later Let us rescue one more person and increase our burden! And you are actually just looking for His Highness, why are you pretending to help us here!" "You let go..." Ming Zhi just wanted her to let go, but     suddenly There was a black shadow attacking from the top of the head, rushing straight towards their direction, the speed was so fast that it was impossible to avoid it!     Ming Zhi could only hug Lan Lan in his arms and roll on the spot, avoiding the attack just now.     But this is not enough, that thing not only has an appearance that Ming Zhi has never seen before, but also has extremely strong attack power, and even its endurance is extremely terrifying, no one knows where it fell and only half of it is left His body was broken, but he still stumbled up from the ground and rushed towards them, trying to find someone to back him up before he died!     "Abnormal orc..." Lan Lan was severely hit by the impact just now, and before she recovered, she saw that half-human, half-worm monster rushing towards them, her pupils trembled, and she couldn't control herself Trembling like that, almost unable to utter a complete sentence.     "What kind of beastman?" Ming Zhi didn't understand what she was talking about, but remembered that this setting was indeed mentioned in the book.