Chapter 79

Chapter 79 (Advance Request) Jiaohua's Big Chasing...

    Ming Zhi didn't know what happened to Wen Siyao, he was doing fine today, why did he change at night? Did something go wrong?

    She didn't bring this matter to herself at all, thinking that he encountered some difficulties and setbacks in the arrangements for receiving the people of Shui Yaoxing, and couldn't figure it out for a while, so she humiliated herself like this.

    But he didn't expect that as soon as he entered his bedroom, a gust of cold air invaded him. Even though she came back from outside in the summer, she still shivered.

    "Your Highness?" Ming Zhi rubbed his arms, turned up the temperature of the constant temperature mode on his clothes, and called out in the empty bedroom.

    And no one answered.

    She sighed, and saw that the bed was empty, and he wasn't on the bed, but the cold air kept coming in, and she could still vaguely hear the howling of the cold wind.

    Ming Zhi's heart froze, a bad premonition surged up in his heart, as expected, he followed the direction of the howling cold wind, and saw the snow field that should have been in another room actually appeared in the prince's bedroom, whistling and blowing. The cold wind blows straight in, blowing people's heads and faces covered with snow, and even their breathing is stagnant.

    She was shocked when she saw Wen Siyao sitting motionless on the snow in such a raging snow scene.

    "Your Highness!" Ming Zhike was terrified by his appearance, and immediately released his mental power to wrap him up, preventing him from being ravaged by the storm again.

    But he didn't have any breath, his handsome and three-dimensional facial features were completely frozen by the wind and snow, and he looked more like a jade carving.

    However, no matter how lifelike a jade carving is, it is not as vital as a living person.

    Ming Zhi was really heartbroken, and carried him back to the room, but didn't dare to adjust the temperature so high rashly, so she could only slowly release pheromones to make him feel that she was by his side.

    She also told Uncle Cai to come in quickly and ask the doctors to come over to see Wen Siyao's condition, so as not to delay the treatment.

    When Yang Chen saw Wen Siyao's unconscious appearance, his whole body was as cold as an ice sculpture, his heart ached so hard that he didn't know why he suddenly became like this.

    Isn't this pushing himself into the pile of death? !

    It was hard to save the body well, what is it now? !

    Is it ignoring their efforts? It really pissed her off!

    "His Royal Highness's vital signs are close to none. It should be because he didn't care to change his clothes and went tossing in the snow after being exposed to the rain. If he found out about this situation a little later, it is very likely..." Yang Chen At the end, he couldn't help but sighed, Ming Zhi felt uncomfortable after hearing that.

    "Then is your Highness feeling better now?" Ming Zhi saw that they had injected more than a dozen medicines into Wen Siyao, so how could he improve?

    "It's better, but I still need to soak in the hot spring to warm up my body completely, and I can't be stimulated any more, otherwise his illness will get worse." Yang Chen instructed.

    "Your Highness's cold syndrome should have improved before this?" Ming Zhi asked.

    "Yes, in fact, if you take good care of it and don't worry too much, even if you can't completely cure the cold syndrome, it will not be a big problem if you want to live a healthy life." Yang Chen said.

Stand-in female Alpha only wants salty fish [female A male O]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें