Chapter 21

Chapter 21 (Second update) His pheromone is milk...

    Ming Zhi turned his head, and at a glance, he saw the extremely small but extremely fast light-mounted tracking gun attacking in their direction. It almost strengthened the mental power barrier without thinking, and also released a pure golden spiritual energy along the way. Lisi went head-on to the tracking cannon, tightly entangled the opponent, wrapped it into a small golden ball, and threw it to the open place outside - the

    method was so brutal that it was suffocating.

    Wen Siyao was heartbroken watching her waste his mental power like this. Even though she had done a good job, her reaction was much faster than he imagined, but anyone who had received formal training in mental power would not be like her. In this way, he will not even be able to control how much mental power is released, and he will just go hard on the opponent like this.     With a "boom", the tracking cannon finally exploded, making a loud noise, shaking the Alphas who were pouring in continuously, and looking at the alley with some fear. The perverted female Alpha, who was so powerful, didn't dare to move even a step, and some of them even had their knees go limp and knelt down directly.     "Miss Grapefruit!"     Ming Zhi was so angry that he didn't even want to look at them. He wanted to go back and see who was so wicked and threw a tracking cannon at them, but a floating light ship suddenly stopped not far away, and it was transmitted. It was Uncle Cai's voice that came!     She immediately hugged Wen Siyao tightly and ran in the direction of the light ship, and jumped onto the light ship. Uncle Cai didn't say much, and immediately told the driver to go away from this right and wrong place.     The driver was a Beta that Ming Zhi had never seen before. He drove the light ship at an extremely fast speed, and the route he chose was also extremely complicated. It seemed that he wanted to avoid something. In the end, he circled the city for several times before calming down. Landed quietly in the prince's palace, letting Ming Zhi and Wen Siyao land on the ground.     "Uncle Cai, Your Highness's condition is very bad, you must see a doctor quickly!" Ming Zhi hugged Wen Siyao all the way off the light ship, on the light ship Wen Siyao of course got dressed, it's just his situation But it didn’t get any better. I couldn’t take inhibitors, and I couldn’t take medicine. I had to find a professional doctor to see what was going on.

    He was completely exhausted, his face was so flushed that it reached the base of his neck, and even his eyes were filled with bloodshot eyes. He was panting heavily, as if he had been brutally hunted down by a hunter. His tone was humble and sleepy, his eyes looked at Ming Zhi with despair and attachment.

    Without blinking, I was afraid that she would disappear if I blinked.

    From childhood to growing up, he would fall into this state every time the disease was serious, every time he could feel that he was on the verge of dying, as long as the god of death didn't have eyes, he could be dragged into the abyss in one click, even So a sliver of simple warmth can't be grasped.     Wen Siyao is not afraid of death, and even thinks that death is a kind of relief, but he doesn't want to die so quickly now, he still has a lot of things to do, and he is also reluctant to part with Ming Zhi.     Hot tears fell from his sad eyes, he was hot and cold, especially the glands on the back of his neck, it was hot, as if he had been poured a bucket of magma into it, but his skin was already Covered with frost, his lips were so cold that they were blue and cracked, and he couldn't even speak a word.     Seeing his extremely weak appearance, Ming Zhi felt pain in his heart, feeling extremely uncomfortable.     But she held back her tears and comforted him one by one: "Don't be afraid that I'm here, I'm here, you'll be fine."     Who would have thought that his body would deteriorate so much in just ten minutes, but Rao In this way, the smell of pheromone on his body continued to emanate, until it seemed to exhaust his life.     Ming Zhi unconsciously discerned the smell of pheromones on his body for a long time, and finally pulled out some memories from some long-term modern memories: Yes, no wonder     she found the smell of pheromones on him so familiar.     It turned out to be exactly the same as the candy fragrance exuded from a cute and fleshy pot named "Cream Berry" she raised in modern times. It is obviously an ordinary plant, and the fragrance is obviously not so strong and multi-layered, but It just makes you addicted to sniffing, holding your hand and sniffing it every day is not enough.