Chapter 55

Chapter 55 (One more update) (There is a message in the message) Jiao...

    Wen Siyao looked at the ruins piled up as high as two people in front of him, and felt that it hurt even to breathe. He almost didn't dare to breathe, and he didn't change back to human form. He went directly to pick up the buried people in the ruins. I don't know what it feels like anymore.

    Stiff, his whole body is extremely stiff, his brain is blank, he seems to have thought about a lot of things, but he doesn't seem to think about anything, he has such a title and the mental power to be proud of, but he can't heal himself most beloved.

    What he suddenly regretted was why he didn't install a hidden space in her terminal, so that she could quickly hide in when she was in danger, instead of being so passive like now, unable to do anything!     He wasn't sure if Mingzhi had brought the little black ball he gave her with her when she came here, but even if she did, she might not be able to escape to a safe place in such a short period of time, there was a high probability...or she would Being smashed down by the ruins, he didn't even have time to react.     Thinking of this, Wen Siyao couldn't hold back even more. Tears flowed violently, but he tried to hold back his eyes, not letting the tears blur his vision.     "Your Highness, the rescuers have arrived, just let them dig, and be careful."     He didn't know how long he had been digging, but suddenly someone else's voice came to his ears, but he couldn't hear it at all, and still He was digging desperately, trying to find Ming Zhi in the first place.     Su Rui also rushed over in time, and brought a rescue team over. Seeing that Wen Siyao clearly had so many high-tech things on his body, but he didn't need to dig them with his bare hands, he hated Ming Zhi to death. Under the eyes of His Highness?     His claws were completely rotten, bloody and bloody, and it was uncomfortable to watch.     Knowing that His Highness is weak, and now she has to suffer this kind of crime, she is already extremely angry, I hope she is really buried below and died, otherwise... Su Rui     looked at Wen Siyao who had become bloody and bloody The two front paws didn't know what it was like, and they were also viciously cursing each other in their hearts.

    Has her highness ever tried to experience such suffering? Obviously, he shouldn't have experienced such an indiscriminate disaster! It's all Ming Zhi's fault!

    Wen Siyao, however, continued to dig the ruins as if he hadn't heard Su Rui's voice. Su Rui couldn't bear to see him, so he walked up to him and stopped him. His eyes were firm but painful: "Your Highness, I know You are sad and worried, but it is useless for you to do so, so why do you do it? Wouldn't it be faster to let the rescue team come?" Wen Siyao only felt

    blood in front of his eyes, and his whole body was tense and trembling It spread throughout his body over and over again, making him shiver with cold.

    If he doesn't do something, it's impossible to live soberly, and he doesn't trust others to rescue Ming Zhi, no one knows whether he can survive under the ruins.

    But Su Rui is right. If he digs like this, even if he digs up all his limbs, he won't be able to find Mingzhi. Now he can use holographic technology to detect if there are any survivors under the ruins, and he can pinpoint her location. , After that, use other techniques to rescue her. This is the fastest way.

    Wen Siyao was temporarily sober now, only felt that today's terrorist attack came very suddenly, even inexplicably.

    The other party seems to attack without any rules and no purpose. In short, they destroy everything they see, kill people when they see them, and even... dispatched the monstrous orcs lurking in the imperial capital. The purpose is to create greater turmoil and expand the scope of influence. .