Chapter 90

Chapter 90 "Zhizhi, we're married...

    half year later.

    Wen Siyao's succession ceremony was at the same time as his and Ming Zhi's wedding ceremony.

    The entire empire and its planets, including Ming Zhi's family planet, Shui Yaoxing, celebrated together with the whole country, and the scene was quite shocking.

    Speaking of the incident half a year ago, there is still a kind of fear that is taboo. Many people can't imagine how their highness and Ming Zhi's brothers rescued Ming Zhi in such a critical situation. of.

    Because at that time, the fourth prince Wen Siyu was determined to destroy the starship where Ming Zhi was located. He also locked the program at that time, which made it impossible for people to avoid it, even if he had strong spiritual power to stop it Everything but definitely hurts in that situation.

    However, a miracle still happened.

    What Kane said is wrong is that Wen Siyao may not be able to stop others when they have bad thoughts about Ming Zhi, but he has done a good job of protecting him. Know the time, and rush to the scene in time to start rescue.

    And Ming Zhi is not weak like others said, on the contrary, she has a strong self-protection ability, and after so many hardships, she also has a different countermeasure.     Therefore, even though Wen Siyu's offensive was fierce at the time, his plan went bankrupt in the end, and was hanged on the starship by Wen Siyao and Tong Yanzhao, unable to even say a word.     Naturally, Ming Zhi was successfully rescued. Because Kane was parasitic on Shen Zhe, he couldn't really catch him, but was run away by him again.     The deal between Shen Zhe and Kane was also made public, all because of his younger brother and his family's genetic disease, Kane was able to help his younger brother and his family.     Therefore, even though he knew that Kane had a grudge against his younger brother, and knew that he was responsible for the incident on Central Fourth Street, he was still stuck and had to seek his help.     This is really a sad thing.

    Shen Zhe almost made a new big mistake because of his relationship with Kane, so even if he was not an adult, he was imprisoned in the juvenile detention center and waited to be punished.

    However, his younger brother's illness and the treatment of his family's genetic diseases were finally handed over to the empire for research and treatment, and he did not implicate the whole family because of his mistakes alone.

    After Ming Zhi learned all the things, she was very embarrassed. It is not an exaggeration to say that Shen Zhe is a poor person. At the same time, she also realized that genetic diseases must be studied as soon as possible, otherwise... I don’t know how many people there will be in the future. Shen Zhe.

    And the medicine that Kane provided him does have certain reference research value, which can be studied by others, and it is not considered to deceive Shen Zhe.

    I have been busy all day today, the enthronement ceremony and the wedding ceremony came together, Ming Zhi was already too tired to move, although according to the tradition, this day should be the day when she and Wen Siyao will make a complete mark, but she really has no strength He forcibly hugged Jiaohua to sleep, and did not do anything else.

    Wen Siyao was much more silent than before.

    On the contrary, he has the demeanor of a king of a country, knowing that she is tired tonight, he didn't say anything, but let her sleep with his arms around him, and even stretched out his tail to be rua by her.

    "Zhizhi, are you going to leave with your two brothers in the near future?" Wen Siyao was still not at ease, so he asked.

    "Yes. I'm definitely going back to Shui Yaoxing to have a look, and this time my family is here too, they still like His Highness." "Then will you come back after you leave?" "Of course you will