Chapter 38

Chapter 38 (Second update) (Leave a message and send a red envelope)...

    In the end, Ming Zhi was still very considerate and brought all the hot meals in front of them, and fed His Royal Highness Jiao Hua herself.

    No way, Ming Zhi didn't expect Wen Siyao to be so frivolous and useless, that she was so kissed that his whole body went limp, and he didn't even have the strength to stand up. At the beginning, he still didn't admit that he was so weak by her kiss, he lost all the strength in his body, he just wanted to sink into her arms softly and didn't want to go anywhere.

    Later Ming Zhi wanted to carry him to the dinner table, but he strongly protested, and he didn't want to be carried by her no matter what. Even if it's not that I haven't been hugged by her before, I still feel ashamed.

    What's more, when it comes to the dinner table later, if he can't sit still and has no strength to pick up the tableware to eat, she will still know, okay?

    He really doesn't want to be labeled as a "little wife" all the time, he is also a man, okay? The second is Omega.

    But now she seems to completely treat him as a little wife who needs to be taken care of all the time, and this perception makes him very uncomfortable.

    So in the end, it was still not served at the dining table, but Ming Zhi personally served him, brought all the food over, and wanted to help him spoon the food before feeding him.

    Wen Siyao: ... Are you being too considerate? I feel like I'm disabled.

    "No need to do this." Wen Siyao gave her an annoyed look, and took all the rice bowls, but found that his wrists softened when he was picking up the vegetables, and the chopsticks fell on the table with a "clang" sound, which was very abrupt.

    Ming Zhi looked at him and blinked, "Your Highness, do you need me to feed you personally?" "

    ...No." She was already so embarrassed that she exploded, but she still tried to hide her embarrassment by picking up the spoon next to her calmly. Awkward.

    Ming Zhi didn't say anything more, she was also a little hungry, she watched his movements from the corner of her eyes while eating, she was a little afraid that he would really make a fool of herself again.

    "Don't keep looking at me, are you really afraid that I won't even be able to eat a bowl of rice?" Wen Siyao felt that he still had the strength to hold a spoon, at least he wouldn't be as embarrassed as before, nothing happened Thinking of Ming Zhi's influence on him to such an extent... No wonder everyone said that Omega is a weak and easily bullied creature.

    Now he has not yet reached the estrus period, but he is so affected by her. If he is really in estrus again in the future, what kind of situation will it be like?

    Wen Siyao thought about it... before he could think about it, something unexpected must happen, especially if his little Alpha likes to tease him so much.

    At that time, he might be the one who can't hold it back.

    When I think that I might be crying in front of her again and begging her not to leave, I feel suffocated for a while...

    [No, it can't be like this. Are there no potions that can stop tears? I don't want to cry in front of her all the time, it's too embarrassing. ]

    Ming Zhi: My dear Highness, what did you make up without telling me?

    The meal was finished in a weird atmosphere, but there was no need for Ming Zhi to clean it up, there was a housekeeping robot to clean it up, she planned to let Wen Siyao go back to the room to rest, he should have regained some strength to be able to walk by himself Back to the room.