Chapter 75

Chapter 75 (One more update) Ming Zhi hugs his waist tightly...

    "Your Highness, what happened?" Ming Zhi was puzzled. Seeing such a strange thing like him, he felt a little flustered. It wasn't that he was flustered because he did something wrong, but that his expression made people look at him. Afterwards, I feel sad and helpless and flustered.

    She can't see Wen Siyao like this, that feeling is really heartbreaking, and she seems powerless to stop this from happening.

    "Zhizhi...how much do you remember about your past? How much do you know?" Wen Siyao forced himself to calm down and not be taken away by that anonymous letter.

    But still couldn't help asking Ming Zhi.

    Because he found that he seemed to have never discussed this issue with her, and he didn't know what her specific past was. Now that he was so agitated, his heart was shaken.

    "Your Highness... Did you already know that I am a pure human?" Ming Zhi knew that he probably knew everything about her, even her identity. I had doubts, so I asked like this.

    "Yes, I already knew."

    "However, Your Highness now doubts my identity as a pure human being?" "

    I didn't, I didn't find out your experience and past before entering the Ming family, I don't know if you are with me Is there any connection to the things I have been investigating."

    Wen Siyao expressed his thoughts tactfully.

    "Is it because of your mother's disappearance?" Ming Zhi asked softly.

    When Wen Siyao heard her speak so bluntly, his whole body froze, and he couldn't even utter a word.

    "If I tell His Highness that I don't know my specific identity and origin, will His Highness believe it?" Ming Zhi knew that he didn't believe him when he saw his expression, and his heart felt sad for some reason.

    After all, when a person is stumbled by the past, it does not mean that he is cowardly or recognizable, but that he is still brooding about the past and cannot get out of the past.

    Moreover, Wen Siyao has been looking for his mother for more than ten years, and his grandfather has also been looking for it for such a long time. From his disappearance to the present... Year after year of searching, he just encountered some clues. If it is related to a close person, Regardless of whether it is true or not, you will first ask clearly, right?

    From Jiaohua's point of view, there is no problem of course, but if you look at it from her point of view, it makes her feel extremely uncomfortable.

    She may be very important to him, but not to the point where he would trust her desperately.

    Because she is purely human, which is original sin.

    The blood in Ming Zhi's heart was suddenly awakened. It turned out that she had done so many things and was no match for some important information that he never knew where to get back. It was really... disappointing.

    "Since your Highness suspects that I may be able to imprison me again, anyway, I have concealed my identity for so long, so it is a crime of deceiving the emperor. Your Highness should punish me for this crime."

    Ming Zhi didn't refute or refute, she was a cannon fodder who died early in the book, the author didn't describe her life and experience at all, she only knew about her encounter in Ming's family, and didn't know anything else.