Chapter 50

Chapter 50 "His Royal Highness, I must immediately mark...

    "Your Highness... he doesn't seem to be feeling well. What is the doctor still doing here? Hurry up and see my third brother!"

    Of course, Wen Siyu is always paying attention to Wen Siyao's changes. Once he notices the effect of the medicine, then It must have attracted everyone's attention on the spot, letting everyone know that Wen Siyao not only lost control suddenly and turned into a beast shape to attack innocent people, but also suddenly went into heat, affecting the Alpha and Omega in the entire venue!

    The program he installed for him was the latest research. Even Wen Siyao, who is familiar with the cutting-edge technology, did not know that this black technology was born, and now it is only natural that he should enjoy the fruits of his labor in the past half a year. Let him enjoy what it feels like after the pheromone booster.

    Sure enough, following Wen Siyu's yell, the doctors on standby in the school came out of the venue and rushed in Wen Siyao's direction, and I don't know if it was everyone's illusion, those people who were closer to Wen Siyao all seemed to be Smell a strong smell of unique pheromone similar to the aroma of candy, or the smell of Omega pheromone... There seems to be a trace of wine mixed in it? ? ?

    Everyone was shocked, and some Alphas with weak willpower had already faintly noticed that the back of their necks began to heat up for no reason, and they also had an untimely desire to rush in Wen Siyao's direction to find out.

    The scene suddenly became chaotic.

    And Wen Siyu's sense of smell is so sensitive, it is only natural that he can smell the strong smell of Omega pheromone, but he is a top-level Alpha, and he was not affected so quickly, but a very bold and shocking idea has already flashed through him. , didn't care about anything else, and ran directly in Wen Siyao's direction, wanting to see what happened.

    The doctor has already arrived outside the mecha, and there are other mecha experts present. If Wen Siyao's health is so poor that he can't even open the hatch, they will force open the door of the mecha and take Wen Siyao to the door. Get out.

    The audience became increasingly restless and restless, and more and more low-level Alphas were affected.

    The high-level Alpha also gradually became restless and unbearable due to the influence of his companions and the atmosphere of the venue. That feeling...as if he was suddenly fed a sweet candy, but before he tasted the taste clearly, the sweet candy became hard. They were cruelly picked out of their mouths.

    This feeling... is simply too inhumane, especially now that it is night, and the people present are all orcs, and their sense of smell is even more sensitive than during the day, so the feeling that they can only see but not eat is even stronger And unbearable!

    There were already quite a few low-level Alphas who completely lost their minds and attacked in Wen Siyao's direction, wanting to find out what was going on there no matter what.

    The scene became out of control for a while, and Wen Siyu was happy to see the result, but he felt that the impact it caused was not big enough, and the potency of the medicine wasn't volatile enough. If it was bigger, it would be his wish to make the orcs in the venue restless. Final goal!

    He has already come outside of Wen Siyao's mecha, the hatch has not been opened yet, but the smell of Omega pheromone is getting stronger and stronger, making his heart feel a little itchy, the back of his neck The glands are also faintly hot.

    He has already realized that something is wrong, there must be some secret hidden in his elder brother, he must open the hatch to find out!

    Moreover, he activated the secret program just now, and increased the injection of injections, so that the pheromone level in Wen Siyao's body rose to the highest level. Now, no matter how powerful he is, it is impossible to escape the pheromone enhancer. Influence.