Chapter 41

Chapter 41 His animal ears are shaking happily...

    "Your Highness?"

    Ming Zhi didn't know why, so she raised her head to look at him, the shadows of the trees were mottled, and his face was a little on and off.

    "Ming Zhi, I'm a little jealous." Wen Siyao suddenly leaned over and put her in his arms, leaning his head on her shoulder, in a very dependent gesture.

    This feeling...is a bit subtle, like being hugged and acted like a baby by a big cub. He obviously doesn't have such a personality in front of people, but he just shows his soft belly in front of you.

    Makes you unavoidable at all.

    Ming Zhi's heart softened again, she hugged him back and patted his back, and said, "What is

    Your Highness jealous about ?" You have been so good for so many years, jealous..."

    "Then can you be jealous of yourself?" Ming Zhi felt that his breath was a little turbulent, and was afraid that his emotional instability would cause pheromone turmoil, so she immediately released The pheromones came to soothe him and quiet his emotions.

    Wen Siyao was silent for a while, as if he couldn't turn around.

    "I am now His Royal Highness's prospective princess, and I almost made the first temporary mark for you. It is not an exaggeration to say that I belong to you, so why should you be jealous of them?" "Your Highness, I am yours,

    you It's mine too."

    Ming Zhi's fingers moved along his back, and slowly touched the glands on the back of his neck, which were bulging and full of vitality as usual, but the two glands she had left behind were Tooth marks are gone.

    But the tactile feeling when marking him still exists, she remembers it clearly, it is the feeling of being able to control a person, the feeling of being able to take him as her own, it is the feeling that can make people lose control.     Wen Siyao trembled in her arms, he didn't know if he was shocked by hearing her words, or because he was shy because she touched his glands so gently, his breath became a little hurried, and he wanted to push away But she couldn't bear it at all.

    [Woo~ Why do you have to speak so nicely? How can this make me leave you? ]

    "As long as His Highness doesn't drive me away, I will stay by His Highness's side forever." Ming Zhi felt that if there were no accidents, she should be able to live here steadily, even if something bad happened, she would be able to deal with it.

    And she also felt that she couldn't let go of this sensitive and fragile flower at all, and she always felt as if something was missing after not seeing him for a day.

    Maybe I also like him a little bit, the kind of like between men and women.

    "When is Your Highness's next estrus period?" Ming Zhi remembered that she had only marked halfway but failed to complete the marking so that she seemed to not feel anything, especially the smell of his pheromone, which always felt too much. sorry.

    She doesn't like to do half of things, she just does the whole thing, but now she can't forcefully mark him, she can only wait for his estrus.

    "What...why are you asking this question?" Wen Siyao felt a little inappropriate.

    "Well, I want to finish the marking last time well, so that His Highness can have an unforgettable experience of temporary marking." Ming Zhi told the truth, really sincerely.