159. Romantic Evening (Part 4)

Scott grabs the bags of food he bought and begins digging inside them for what he wants. He sits on the ground, grabs the pack of hot dogs, opens them up, and then looks around. He says, "Uh oh... We don't have anything to put these on so we can cook them." He looks down at the ground sadly. You stand up and look around the park. "Hmm... Aren't there some public grills we can use?" Scott pouts, "Yeah... But I wanted to roast them the classic way... On a stick, over a fire." You scratch the top of his head and ask, "Then why don't we find some sticks to use?" Scott looks up at you and responds, "But Mawmaw says it's bad to use sticks for it. They're gross and dirty." You reach your hand out for him to grab and he does so, and you pull him to his feet. You say, "We can clean them off. That way, we won't be eating dirt, right?" Scott smiles, "Yeah!"

Scott runs off and comes back a few seconds later with a pair of sticks. He says, "Here, let me try something." Scott closes his eyes for a moment, and soon, his arm starts to change. It grows larger and furrier, into a more doglike arm. He holds it out to you, smiling widely, "I can use my claws to sharpen them, right? And we can stick the hot dogs on them, right?" You respond, "Yeah! But first... Let me see..." You grab his hand with both of yours, and you take a close look at it. You rub it roughly, essentially massaging it. He watches as you admire it, sighing lightly at your touch. He says, "I learned a while ago how to change when I want to. I haven't really done it much, but I do like changing my hands when I need to do some extra heavy lifting. I'm a lot stronger like this. Do you like it?" You nod your head, "Yeah, your fur is soft." You giggle as he starts petting you with his hand. You're defenseless against him as he overpowers you, pinning you down to the ground while he starts tickling you. After a few minutes, you start tearing up from how hard you're laughing.

A few more minutes later, Scott gets off of you, laughing. He pulls you into his lap as your own laughter dies down. He lovingly scratches the back of your head as you look up at him. You share a few moments of comfortable silence as you stare into each other's eyes. You start blushing and you look away, saying, "We should probably get started, right? It's starting to get dark." Scott sighs, "Yeah..." He reaches over to grab the sticks he found and he starts widdling them with his claws. You continue sitting in his lap as you watch him make them pointed at the end. Once he finishes, he smiles and looks at you. You can hear his tail wagging. He holds them out to you, "How are they?" You grab them from his hand and you look at them closely while feeling them along their edges. You poke their tips, and sure enough, they're sharp. You look up at him with a smile, "They're perfect."

You get off of Scott's lap and grab the hot dogs. You both stick one on the ends of your sticks and you hold them above the fire. You try to strike up a conversation, "So... You used to do this with the Wolfpack a lot?" Scott nods, "Yeah, we used to camp in our backyard all the time! Sometimes, we would play survival of the fittest. We would go out and hunt our food, build shelters, and huddle to stay warm. It was so much fun! Our record was two weeks! It's been years since we've done it..." He sighs sadly, but he keeps smiling. He continues telling you stories for a while until you finish making and eating your food. You move on to dessert, where you make yourself some s'mores and Scott does the same, minus the chocolate.

After you finish everything and put it away, you sigh and sit in Scott's lap again, snuggling up to him. He rests his hand on your stomach, caressing it with his thumb, which gives you butterflies in your tummy. You calmly stare at the fire together, his heartbeat making you drowsy. Your eyes begin to close, but they snap open again once he starts talking. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" You sleepily smile. "Yeah, it is. I love how warm it is..." You close your eyes again and snuggle against him more. He chuckles, "Not the fire, baby. I mean the sky." You look up at the sky, clear as crystal. Multiple stars dot the sky, twinkling with their own light. He uses his free hand to grab one of your hands, holding it tight. You sigh happily. "Yeah, that's true too." You yawn and Scott says, "Aww, are you tired baby?" You giggle, "Maybe a little. I've had quite a busy day." You smile up at him, and he smiles back.

He starts to move, getting you to get off of him. He stands up and holds a hand out for you to grab. He pulls you to your feet and leads you to the back of his van. You try to deny, "Oh, we don't have to go to bed yet. I don't want this day to end..." Scott smiles and looks back at you, "Good! Because there is one more thing I wanted to do." You give him a curious look and he plugs his phone into something. A slow song starts playing, and he turns around back to you. He shyly smiles and looks down, shoving his hands in his hoodie pockets. "So... After everything happened at prom, I couldn't stop thinking about how unfair it was that... We didn't even get to have a dance. I wanted to dance with you all night, but... We just didn't get the chance. So then I thought... It was better late than never, right? So... (Y/N)..." He holds a hand out to you, "May I have this dance?"

You stare at him in disbelief. Scott? Thinking so hard about something?  A bright red blush spreads across your face, and you can feel a goofy smile spread across your face. You grab his hand and he pulls you close. The two of you begin your dance, though neither of you is too good at it. The moment you both get into a rhythm, one of you trips on the foot of the other. After a bit of trial and error, you finally figure it out. You rest your head against Scott's sturdy chest. You say, "Scott... Thank you. Today means a lot. You mean a lot. I'm so glad that you're a part of my life. I love you so much, Scott. Never forget that." You feel his grip on you tighten, "I love you too, (Y/N). So much." You look up at him, and he looks down at you. You both smile. He lifts his hand and caresses your lips with his thumb. He asks, "May I kiss you?" You gulp, "You know you don't need my permission." He leans down and kisses you softly. He pulls away, and you stare into each other's eyes. He says, "Well... I'm always told that consent is important..." He kisses you again, this time more passionately. You cup his face, "That's true. So yes, you have my consent..." He kisses you again and lifts you in his arms. You kiss him again, this time slipping your tongue in. When you pull away, you're both panting. He carries you back to his van and lays down in the back with you on top of them. You can feel something growing in his shorts. You smirk, "I guess it's my turn... Scottie... Do I have your consent?" He licks his lips, "Do whatever you want to me, baby~"