(A/N)

Hey all! I just wanted to say a couple of things.

First of all, I'm so sorry for no new chapter this week. I've been really tired, stressed, and depressed lately. More so than usual, haha. I'm still debating whether or not to start writing the next one, so don't be surprised if I skip next week too.

Second of all, I wanted to thank all of you for reading this. I've gotten compliments on being able to write the characters well, and I'm so happy you think so! This is only the second fanfic I've wrote, so it means a lot that you guys think so, and that you're still reading after a year and a half. This story has gone on for so much longer than I initially anticipated. If I ever write another story after this, I doubt it will be this long. At least not with one long story line.

Thirdly, what do you guys think of it? You tell me you like it, but do you have anything else to say? Any feedback? I'm just curious how you all feel about it. I almost feel bad for making it so long, because I don't want anyone to become bored of it. I hope you aren't, and I hope you continue to read in the future!

And lastly, do you have any questions for me? I know I'm not a big YouTuber, or even a Webtoon artist, or anything like that, but I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Whether it be about the fic or myself.

Anyway, thanks again for reading so far, and I hope you continue to read. I hope you all have a lovely day, and I'll see you next time I post. Peace!