Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Don't Bite Me, My Meat Is Not Tasty

Chapter 1

Don't Bite Me, My Meat Is Not Fragrant

In the cramped dormitory, the lights are dim. A woman sits at a computer. His eyes were fixed on the screen. Shi Yu was very depressed. She had been brushing this dungeon for three consecutive days and hadn't gotten the equipment she wanted. This was the last time! Can't brush anymore. She uninstalled this broken game!

"Pika, Pika, Pikachu. Pikachu~"

when she saw the boss. His eyes lit up, ready to dry. Her cell phone rang suddenly, and Shi Yu couldn't help but feel his forehead swell. Who would be so bold to call her at this time. Are you courting death? Glanced at the phone screen. Seeing that it was Xun Bingbing calling, Shi Yu glanced at the boss reluctantly, and finally answered after the ring rang three times.

"Xun Bingbing. You better have a reason why you want me to answer your phone and don't want to beat you up!" Shi Yu gritted his teeth and watched his character being slapped to death by the boss.

"Xiaoyu, where are you..." A suppressed sob came from the phone. Hearing that, Shi Yu's scalp tingled for a while.

"Bingbing, what's wrong with you?"

"Xiaoyu. Are you still alive?! You answered the phone! Come to me quickly... come and save me..." "

Help? Save what? I'll go! You won't be killed Did someone beat you up?! Wait, sister will find you right away!"

Shi Yu hung up the phone angrily. Xun Bingbing is her best friend, without Xun Bingbing, she would not be where she is today. She puts Xun Bingbing at the top of her heart and pampers her like her own sister, who actually bullied her to the point of shouting "Help"?

Shi Yu changed into a set of casual sportswear for easy activities. With her long hair tied up high, she grabbed the keys and cell phone and opened the door, ready to go for a big fight, but the scene outside the door made her stunned.

Why is the light in this corridor dimmer than that in her bedroom? Who graffitied the bloody handprints on the wall next to her? Why do two people seem to be lying on their stomachs in the middle of the corridor...are they rehearsing some kind of dance? What activities will the school hold again? Also, has the cleaning lady resigned? Why can't the red paint on the ground be mopped up...

they still stand up! Oh, no, they should stand up. After all, the ground is quite cold. Shi Yu's mind has become confused when looking at the scene in front of her. He could clearly see the two figures walking over slowly.

There was only half of one face left, a piece of fuzzy flesh and blood stuck to the face, and the facial features could not be seen, but the big mouth and the teeth covered with flesh and blood were very conspicuous; come. Although they were not very beautiful, their filthy, mutilated bodies, empty eyes and bared white teeth all stimulated Shi Yu and told her--this is a zombie! ! !

Seeing the two zombies getting closer and closer to him, Shi Yu, who was already in a cold sweat, suddenly reacted, turned around quickly and went back to the bedroom, closed the door, and soon heard the sound of nails stinging, Shi Yu Yu felt that she was about to suffocate, and the only sound she heard seemed to be her own heartbeat.

What's this? Zombies? what? ! Why did things like zombies appear after she stayed in the dormitory for a week? mischief? How can it be! No matter how perfect the makeup technique is, it is impossible to disappear half of the face, right? And the other hand, to the extent that a normal person would bend it?