Chapter 89

Chapter 89◇

    ◎Are you the Lan family? But we are partners with Royal Family! ◎

    Just now she was talking about the family saying that she sincerely invited her to return to the family. Why did she immediately become a rebellious child when she turned her head in the mouth of Elder Lan?

    Looking at Elder Lan's face that changed as soon as he said it, Pi Qianlan really wanted to give him a big applause, even if he changed his face with the traditional tricks in his previous life, he couldn't change faster than Elder Lan!     "Elder Lan learned to juggle, right?" Kui Jing looked at Elder Lan's cold face and said sarcastically, "The people of the Lan family are really rich and colorful. Even jugglers can become elders?"     "Hmph, it seems that you plan to get involved in this traitor's affair?" Seeing that Ekuijing was always standing in front of Pi Qianlan without moving, Elder Lan smiled instead of anger, and sneered at Kuijing Said, "Little girl with sharp teeth, since you don't know how to praise, don't blame the Lan family for hurting innocent people!"     "Injured innocent people?" Qian Lan really can't let her face the Lan family alone, "Converting black and white, telling the truth, is this the upbringing of the Lan family?" "Whether there is such a     thing depends on whether you can say this Besides, the family is just dealing with a researcher who fled with the family's secret research results, who can say anything?"     Looking at Elder Lan's confident look, Pi Qianlan really did not expect a A big family that has been around for hundreds of thousands of years can be shameless to this extent.     "Then what else do you want? The whole store is full of surveillance, and the law does not allow you to turn black and white!" Kui Jing looked at the strong man who was slowly approaching, and said threateningly.     In the current store, it is not just relying on a set of hidden cameras to grasp the evidence!     After this period of time, the scale of the store has continued to expand, coupled with the update and iteration of various equipment, it can be said that there is not even a dead spot for surveillance in the store today, and all the equipment is connected to the police station. The police can be dispatched immediately.

    This is also one of the functions that Pi Qianlan and the others specially installed after Xiao Liu was kidnapped by those people.

    "Surveillance? Law?" Seeing Kui Jing warning them, Elder Lan smiled disdainfully, "Do you think these things will have an effect on us? Don't be naive, little girl!" At a certain moment, Pi

    Qian Lan really felt that Elder Lan's appearance coincided with that of Captain Lan who was talking nonsense in the store a few days ago, and they both contempt for the law in the same way.     It can be seen that the Lan family is really rotten from the root, and even the law is something they can play with at will in their eyes, let alone the life of other plants on the plant planet.     "Hmph, since none of you have the slightest intention to change, then don't blame us for taking coercive measures to deal with the defectors!" Elder Lan didn't have time to ink with them any more, seeing that Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing didn't give in at all. Looking at the guards behind him, he said to the guards behind him: "Do it!"     Seeing Elder Lan's straightforward appearance, Kui Jing clenched her hands tightly, and said anxiously in her heart, "Where is the person? Why haven't you come here yet? Well..."     But before he could walk in front of the two of them, through the barrier of the rushing crowd, a sentence suddenly came from outside the gate of the small shop, "I see who dares!" The moment he heard this     , The heart that Kui Jing had been carrying was finally relieved, and she let out a deep breath: "Finally, finally, I have arrived."     As early as Elder Lan and the others led a group of people to forcefully drive away all the customers in the small shop, and confronted Pi Qianlan and the others, Kui Jing secretly sent a message to the other people behind her.     Because now is not the time to negotiate with the royal family, and other people have their own business to do, so they didn't all stay in the small shop, and they were caught by this group of people.     As for the two weak girls, he and the little boss, even if they had the means to protect themselves, it was impossible for them to resist in the face of this menacing crowd.     Calling foreign aid is not a shameful thing!