Chapter 78

Chapter 78◇

    ◎(One more) The ending of the traitor ◎

    As for what Pi Qianlan said about the ingredients of the fruit, this is the first time Kang Yanchang has heard of it at this age, especially since the equipment of the Food Safety Administration can’t find it out The ingredients directly aroused Kang Yan's curiosity.

    For a moment, no one cared about it anymore, and took the basket of fruit and ran straight to his own laboratory.

    Unexpectedly, before entering the laboratory, before he had time to say anything, a group of juniors who were pressed down in the laboratory immediately surrounded him when they saw his figure.

    "Xin, cough, Brother Yan, why are you back in the lab?"

    "Brother Yan, long time no see!"

    "Brother Yan, you're really handsome again!"

    ...

    Amidst the chattering voices surrounding him, Kang Yan He keenly felt that the weight of the backpack behind him seemed to have lightened a little, and it was getting lighter and lighter at a slow speed.

    Realizing that something was wrong, Kang Yan hurriedly coaxed away the crowded crowd, turned his head and looked behind him, and sure enough, he saw a few little guys stealthily picking up fruits from the back basket, trying to put them into his pockets Tuck it in.     Hearing the surroundings suddenly quiet down, several people realized something was wrong, and when they looked up, they saw Kang Yan staring at them without blinking.     Several people laughed awkwardly, and said to Kang Yan, "Brother Yan, brother Yan, you are still thinking about us, knowing that we are here to eat and sleep well, and bring us delicious food when you come to the laboratory. It's..."     "Put it back!" Kang Yan rubbed his brow wearily, and said in a deep voice, "This is the material for my experiment, not the fruit for you to eat." If it is     really according to what Pi Qianlan said As he said, the role of the unknown ingredients in this fruit is still a mystery. Although many customers have already bought this series of drinks, it is impossible for him to let these juniors try it before finding out the ingredients.

    "It's just the fruit for the experiment. Anyway, there is such a big box," the little boy who was holding a lot of fruit said with a smile, "Let us try these few, it won't affect your experiment."     " No way," Kang Yan sighed, knowing that they were forced to do coolies here by their elders for a long time, seeing these fresh fruits were greedy, so he patiently explained to them, "There is an unknown ingredient in these fruits, and now there is I don’t know how it will work, so I can’t do it.”     “Ah~ okay then.” Kang Yan’s words have reached this point, and these juniors can’t force it anymore, they all know that they are strict about unknown ingredients, so they are investigating Clearly they are not allowed to eat at all.     So, one by one, they obediently put the fruits in their hands back into the box, looked at them eagerly, and their faces were full of reluctance.     "Okay, okay, brother Yan will treat you badly?" Kang Yan looked at their pitiful appearance and said helplessly, "I have already ordered other food delivery, and it will be delivered to the door of the laboratory in a while , just wait."     "Yeah, long live Brother Yan!" Hearing that they had other food to eat, the crowd became excited and shouted happily.     As for Kang Yan, in order to prevent more accidents, he carried the basket directly into the experimental area early, so that other people would not be able to control their hands after seeing the fruit.     But unexpectedly, when he was still waiting for the right to use the laboratory, his elders came over after seeing his figure, and asked slowly.     "The fruit in this basket is the fruit that you said has unknown ingredients? How did you find it? There is still such a big basket." "     Ah..." Kang Yan hesitated, looking at the elder's inquisitive eyes and said, "I didn't leave the job Did you go to that beverage store? When I was working in the beverage store, I accidentally found some strange fruits in the boxes purchased from raw materials, and there were always some strange fruits appearing every now and then. I was curious, so I looked it up."