Chapter 55

Chapter 55◇

    ◎(3rd) Distributor agreement ◎

    Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing looked at each other in surprise, she was a little confused about Xiao Liu's sudden apology.     "What's the matter, Xiaoliu?" Pi Qianlan stepped forward and wiped her tears while comfortingly said, "If you have something to tell my sister, I don't need

    to keep apologizing here."

Already????? drowned her, and said while sobbing, "I, you are so kind to me, I still want to buy drinks from you and sell them, and you gave me such a big discount, sister, you Don't be so nice to me, I'm sorry..."

    Xiao Liu spoke upside down, almost thinking of what to say, without any logic at all.

    Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing listened carefully for a while before they understood what she was going to say.

    The little girl suddenly met someone who treated him so well, and remembered that she had "taken advantage" here a few days ago, and felt guilty for a while.

    Knowing what happened, Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing knew how to comfort her.

    "It's okay, it's okay," Kui Jing hugged Xiao Liu into her arms, "Little Liu, why are you so cute! Everyone in the store sells products, and everyone has discounts. If you think of this idea, it means you The wealth you deserve!"

    "Yes, don't feel sorry for us." Pi Qianlan also comforted her and said, "This is the way you came up with yourself! And no one else came up with this idea!" "

    Really Don't you blame me, sister?" Xiao Liu sobbed for a while, looking at the two with eyes full of hope.

    "No, don't worry." Kui Jing patted her on the shoulder, looked at her with a big hand and said.

    "That's good!" Xiao Liu finally smiled through tears, "However, my sister is not at ease, I will never do this thing again, and the drinks in the future will also..."

    Before he finished speaking, the clerk behind had already walked over carrying a board full of drinks, "Boss, the drinks on the list are all ready, why don't you check it again?

    " , Pi Qianlan watched Xiao Liu's expression gradually change from firmness to embarrassment, and she also stood beside Kui Jing, not saying much, just watching her expression change.

    Xiao Liu's expression is really too rich, if it is not that she is not up to the standard, she insists on strongly recommending that she go to the acting academy, and it would be a waste of her talent if she doesn't study hard.

    When Xiao Liu couldn't help but burst into tears again, Kui Jing hurriedly said: "You can continue to do this matter, the little boss and I are not the kind of people who care about it, what is there to waste your hard thinking?" What is the chance of coming out?"

    "But, but..." Xiao Liu didn't expect that Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing not only didn't blame her, but were willing to continue to support her in this matter. They were so kind to him, and didn't know how to speak for a while.

    "But your procedures need to be supplemented!" What Xiaoliu hadn't said for a long time was interrupted by a cold voice outside the door, and the door jingled, and the first customer after noon came in.

    "Yo, as expected, every time there is trouble, there is classmate Xiaolu who is eager to help!" Kui Jing's eyes lit up when she saw the person coming, and she quickly stepped forward and took Xiaolu's shoulder to introduce to Xiaoliu, "Sister Liu'er, let me introduce you to the famous barrister of Plant Star..."