Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    ◎Money! It's all money! ◎

    Scattered in the yard????? When the subordinates saw the figure blocking the door, they couldn't help jumping in their hearts, for fear that that terrible thing would come out of her hand again.

    "Yo, the Lord is back, so this matter will be much easier." Facing Pi Qianlan's eyes, the man smiled slightly, and the dagger that was about to fall on the old man's palm suddenly turned around.

    "Look, are you consciously going with us, or non-cooperative non-military? Or, do you think the previous method will still work this time?" "You let people go, and I will pay back the money. Where is the

    third option?" ?" Pi Qianlan kicked the sack that was thrown to the ground, watching the man's movements with cold eyes.

    "Repay the money?" The man looked at Pi Qianlan with indescribable sarcasm as if he had heard some joke, "What joke, do you think I can trust you with a bag full of waste paper? "

    If such a large amount of money can be raised in three days, then everyone will go to make a fortune, and what do they want the lending company to do?

    "Whether it's waste paper or not, you'll know if you look at it. Where did so much nonsense come from?!" Pi Qianlan didn't even give him any face, and kicked the sack to the closest to her. The person in the room motioned for him to open it and take a look.

    Under the gloomy face of his boss, the subordinates next to him tremblingly picked up the sack that had been kicked to his feet, and untied the rope tied to the mouth bit by bit.

    Pi Qianlan carried the sack all the way back in a hurry, the rope on it was not tied at all, and someone in the yard couldn't help coughing, that person didn't hold it, and opened a hole The sack fell to the ground in an instant.

    The people around were still interested in watching the excitement, but when they saw the huge piles of banknotes scattered all over the ground, their eyes instantly turned red.

    "Money! It's all money! A lot of money!"

    How much money can a person who can be blocked by debt collectors in this place have?

    The nerves of the people in the whole yard were twitched. Seeing this, the man stepped forward and kicked the man who was frantically collecting money from him, "Stop it!" But under the temptation of money,

    people How can there be any calm thinking, this little threat is not as good as tickling in their eyes.

    Until the man slashed on the back of the person in front of him, emerald green blood shot out instantly, spraying the face of the person next to him, and even the banknotes on the ground were stained with a strong bloody smell.

    Amidst the unprepared wailing, those crazy people paused, and finally regained their senses, watching the man put down the money in his hand with a smile, and slowly backed away.

    "Also! Take out the hidden ones for me. I really think I didn't see it? Who the fuck wants to be blind? I'll give you a ride."

    Looking at the blood-stained knife in the man's hand, even the most unwilling person , and didn't dare to really gamble with his own life, so he could only take it out of his arms bit by bit under the glaring eyes of the side.

    "It seems that you have gained a lot in the past few days!" After simply controlling the situation, the man ordered his subordinates to clean up the messy banknotes on the ground, while looking up and down Pi Qianlan.