Chapter 21

Chapter 21◇

    ◎New hot drinks~◎

    The cooking smoke on the tan stove curls around the clay pot on the top, and along with the slowly rising fruit and tea fragrance in the pot, attracts the attention of people around you.

    The bubbling fruit tea, together with all kinds of snacks baked around the clay pot, emits a strange aroma of family reunion.

    If the only thing that does not match the current picture is that there is a small and exquisite fire-like electronic device in the place where the firewood should have been placed in the tandoor.

    This thing is also a small object that Plant Star has been doing research and development in order to avoid flames in life. It is specially used for places that need flames.

    Unexpectedly, Pi Qianlan managed to get her here.

    Xiao Lu watched Pi Qianlan throw oranges, passion fruit, black tea and a series of things into the peach hut, and put them on the flame to boil slowly.

    But just smelling the aroma floating in the air, she was about to be intoxicated, not to mention the aroma of various nuts roasted slowly by the earthen pot.

    "Little boss, how long will it take for this to be ready?" Xiao Lu swallowed, looked at the drink that was slowly seducing her, and asked uncontrollably.

    "It's coming, it's coming! Cook it a little longer, and the aroma of the black tea will blend in." Pi Qianlan replied with a smile.

    In fact, Xiao Lu also understands this truth, but just smelling the fragrance makes people can't wait. She didn't have to get the answer, she just used this matter to divert her attention.

    Looking at Xiaolu's eyes, who was waiting for the tea in the earthenware pot with concentration, Pi Qianlan smiled slightly, and then continued to get busy with her own affairs.

    Apart from the small shop environment that was cleaned up today, Pi Qianlan quickly prepared all the normal fruit ingredients that needed to be prepared, taking advantage of the fact that the customer flow was not large enough.

    "Your succulent grapes, take them and walk slowly!"

    Seeing off another batch of guests, Pi Qianlan couldn't help laughing when she saw that although they were holding their favorite drinks, they couldn't help but look at Xiaolu on the table.     Today, she has already answered a lot of doubtful

    customers: "That tea is a special hot drink for sale in the store. It is only sold in the store and does not provide takeaway."

The aroma of hot fresh fruit tea, I specifically said that I would like to taste it in a few days at leisure.

    In fact, there is nothing special about brewing tea around the stove, even the tea inside is just some fresh fruits with a mellow tea aroma.

    The only attractive thing is probably Xiaolu's relaxed and relaxed feeling.

    It is the feeling of contentment, combined with the aroma of the tea and a few well-baked fruits, that makes people yearn for it.

    However, this also reminded Pi Qianlan. Before, due to various problems, the matter of hot drinks has not been delayed until now, but now seeing the acceptance of these customers for hot fruit tea, the matter of wanting to have hot drinks has to be put on the agenda as soon as possible.

    Until it was time for lunch break at noon, the doorbell rang with a jingle.

    "Little boss, Lulu, I'm coming!" Kui Jing's voice was full of energy, which could be heard even from far away.