Chapter 66

Chapter 66◇

    ◎Raw material sanction◎

    Yeah, where are all the tea leaves bought?

    After listening to the news from Uncle Wang, Pi Qianlan also thought of this question.

    All of a sudden, even the inventory that had been in those stores for several years was bought by someone, without any proof, what were they doing for it?

    Thinking of the possible tricks of the nutrient solution company that they have been careful these days, Pi Qianlan suddenly realized.

    Judging from the menu in the small shop, most of the drinks in the shop actually contain tea as an important element. Whether it is fruit tea or milk tea, tea is an indispensable part of it.

    At first, she thought that the Nutrient Liquid Company bought all kinds of drinks at Xiaoliu's stall to start with the drink list of the small shop, but she didn't expect that they finally aimed at the raw materials of the small shop.

    "What do these people want to do?" After all, she has been working in the logistics department since she graduated, so she still has some sensitivity to these things, and Kui Jing quickly reflected it.

    "What do you want to do? Block all the back roads, and fundamentally break up the small shop's squeeze on the nutrient solution market." Pi Qianlan sneered, the purpose is obvious, do I need to say more?

    "Are you really offending people?"

    Uncle Wang originally wanted to come here to remind Pi Qianlan and the others. After all, after such a long time of getting along with neighbors, even if there is no relationship between customers, they can be said to be distant relatives and close neighbors.

    But judging by Pi Qianlan's appearance, it seemed that he had really accidentally delivered a particularly important message.

    "Do you need help?" Uncle Wang couldn't help asking, looking at Pi Qianlan who was frowning tightly, and Kui Jing who couldn't help but sneer angrily.

    "Although those tea raw materials have been purchased in large quantities, thanks to the relationship between me and these old brothers, a little inventory can still be squeezed out, and new tea will continue to be produced in the future. When the time comes, say hello and let them take it easy It’s also okay to sell it.”

    “It’s okay, Uncle Wang, it’s rare for you to have such a good business,” Pi Qianlan came to her senses, and comforted Uncle Wang with a smile, “Don’t worry about us, remember to make more money, maybe in the future We still have to live off what little you slipped through your fingers."

    "When is this? Are you still in the mood to joke around here!" Uncle Wang said anxiously, "Tea leaves are the foundation of your whole milk tea shop, how will you open for business without tea leaves!

    " That's it, Piqianlan's milk tea shop is a gimmick with fruits as the main gimmick, but there are very few pure juice drinks.

    Moreover, the fruit juice drinks specially developed by Pi Qianlan for Kui Jing are still in normal operation, and most of the other drinks use tea as the main source of energy.

    This method can be described as clever, directly equivalent to smashing most of the signboards of the Piqianlan Milk Tea Shop, which greatly weakened the competitiveness between the Milk Tea Shop and the nutrient solution.

    Pi Qianlan really didn't expect that the other party dared to directly deal with raw materials.

    During this period of time, she has been constantly strengthening the milk tea shop's own barriers, so as not to start with all aspects of the store's operations like those people used to deal with her and the milk tea shop, so as to cause problems in the business of the milk tea shop. Eyes????? Eyes are on alert for problems in this area.