Chapter 30

Chapter 30◇

    ◎The gap with the imitators◎

    "That's a must!" Kui Jing raised her head proudly, as if she felt the girl's praise, "This is a famous treasure shop!" Looking at

    Kui Jing's appearance , the girl thought she was also from this small shop, and nodded upon hearing the words, with this level here, it is indeed worthy of the word "treasure".

    However, remembering what she saw in that store, the girl said with some emotion: "Speaking of which, that store is really similar to yours, but the taste is completely different."

    "That's for sure! The little boss's drink is the only one on the plant planet." Kui Jing introduced to them, and she really didn't see any duplicates based on the little boss's whimsical ideas.

    No, it seems that one suddenly appeared now!

    "That's right, and there are many more people there than here." Thinking of the crowded scene in the last store, the boy couldn't help but shudder.

    If he hadn't waited so long in the store over there, and the two drinks he bought were like an enlarged version of the nutrient solution, he wouldn't have been dragged across two blocks to come here again side shop.

    However, this should be considered a surprise, right? Seeing the two glasses of drinks firmly locked in his girlfriend's hands, the boy forced a smile in his heart.

    many people? Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing on the side looked at each other, as if they understood why there were only so few people in the reopened business today.

    Seeing that the shop was quiet again after the young couple left, Pi Qianlan's heart was unexpectedly calm.

    It should be said that the appearance of imitators was something she had expected a long time ago.

    The difficulty of making these drinks is actually not that big. If you are interested, you can reproduce a variety of drinks with a little more attention.

    Otherwise, there wouldn’t be so many replica drink bloggers on a certain video software in the previous life.

    It's just that I didn't expect it to appear so early, and judging from the current situation, the things made by the imitators are only superficial imitations, and it seems that they have not been loved by the masses.

    "Little boss, don't be sad! Those pirated paintings are not anti-dogs, they will never be as good as the genuine ones." Kui Jing carefully watched Pi Qianlan's face, and comforted in a low voice.

    "It doesn't matter." Pi Qianlan shook her head, and she didn't hate imitators as much as Kui Jing thought, "I just stood at the forefront of everyone and led a part of the trend, and I didn't hold this thing firmly. A huge desire in your hands."

    "Wow!" Seeing Pi Qianlan's calm appearance, Kui Jing beside him sighed with emotion, "Sure enough, I'm still a small boss. This state of mind is really incomparable." "

    Only But I didn't expect that these imitators would bring more than just competition to the small shop." Looking at the small shop that was almost empty at the door, another faint worry suddenly rose in Pi Qianlan's heart.

    Although she was prepared for the imitator, Pi Qianlan never thought that the imitator would bring a decline in the store's reputation.

    Under the banner of a small shop, they attracted many people who didn't know the truth in just a few days.

    Not everyone has the same obsession as the man and woman before. After stepping on the thunder once, there is still the mood to try something from another store.