Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    ◎The solution to the problem◎

    After adjusting her mood, Pi Qianlan briefly sorted out her thoughts, and then she was ready to go out to find a way to deal with the group of people coming to her door next time.

    Sitting at home and waiting to die has never been her style of doing things. Even if she knows little about the world now, she still has to take the first step before talking about the future.

    It's just that sometimes the way to make quick money is not so easy to find.

    After Pi Qianlan came out of the shop with the recruitment notice posted again, she turned her head to look at the signboard of this shop, she could only shake her head and sigh helplessly.

    In fact, compared to those shops she had consulted just now, the salary offered by this one is already very high, even for a family's daily expenses, it is more than enough.

    But it wasn't enough for her.

    After all, these salaries are only based on months or even years, and the time left for her can't last until that time, and even this salary doesn't know if she can pay back the fraction of the money.

    Especially with the sharp sword hanging above the head that the group of people may come to the door again at any time, Pi Qianlan doesn't have that long time to slowly earn enough money in a short period of time.

    We can only pin our hopes on finding another way.

    At this time, the sky was gradually getting dark, and Pi Qianlan probably searched for all the places nearby. Under this dim sky, she didn't dare to explore further as a newcomer.

    This is her first day in this world, and she is not even familiar with the route from that residence to here, if she gets lost in an unfamiliar place, it will be difficult.

    So, Pi Qianlan, who had been out for a whole afternoon, finally stepped into the yard she saw when she opened her eyes today.

    "Hey, did you see, another person with a bad brain."

    "Hey, there must be a limit to whimsical fantasies, daydreaming is not so easy to do! Hahahahahahaha."

    Facing the taunts from the idle people who just stayed in the yard, Pi Qianlan didn't have the intention to answer them at all, and just passed by as if she hadn't seen them.

    After walking outside for a long time, she just wanted to go back to that room to rest and think about what to do in the future.

    Unexpectedly, that group of people was not so easy to ignore.

    "Stop! Didn't you hear us talking to you?!" The person who spoke stood up holding the wine bottle, swayed over while hiccupping, and put his arm on Pi Qianlan's shoulder.

    "What's the matter?" Pi Qianlan didn't like to deal with a group of wine mengers, so he swept off the arm that was on her, raised his eyelids, and glanced at the woman lightly.

    Seeing Pi Qianlan's eyes, the woman's anger rose immediately, she rolled up her sleeves and gritted her teeth and said, "I just can't bear to see you little bitch, you are all in one place Come on, where the hell are you so arrogant!"

    The woman clenched her fist, and while she was speaking, she slapped Pi Qianlan in the face, taking advantage of Pi Qianlan's It was too late to react, so that he could preempt the enemy's idea.

    Unexpectedly, Pi Qianlan's reaction speed was much faster than that of a person who had drunk too much. She dodged the punch with a flash of her head, took advantage of the situation and grabbed her wrist, and directly threw her on the ground.