Chapter 57

Chapter 57◇

    ◎It’s a long way to go ◎

    In the evening, when Kui Jing, Xiao Lu, and Ning Mu, who was knocked down, went to the branch to help stock up, they saw that the lobby of the branch was full of boxes various fruits.

    "Little Boss is quick enough, I thought he would unload the goods for you from the car together after we all arrive!" Kui Jing looked at the baskets full of fruits on the ground, and couldn't help feeling emotional.

    With such a huge amount of fruit, the little boss must have been exhausted when he unloaded the goods this afternoon, right?

    "It's very easy, and it doesn't take much effort."

    It's just that I ran from upstairs to downstairs dozens of times, and my legs were almost broken.

    Pi Qianlan responded to Kui Jing with a smile on her face, but the villain in her heart was full of lasagna tears, biting her handkerchief and almost crying.

    So far, everyone thought that he ordered this fruit with special effects from outside, and she didn't want more people to know the secret upstairs, so she could only take advantage of them before they rushed over. Sometimes, I struggled to move up and down by myself.

    Fortunately, however, it was moved in time.

    "Okay, since everyone is here, let's start our work!" Pi Qianlan clapped her hands, looking at the people in front of her and planning.

    "Our first step is to wash all the sliced ​​fruits before slicing them, and store them sealed in a freezer. The second step is to cut out the pulp from the fruits that need to be juiced, and seal them up for storage. Then finally I will make the rest of the small ingredients in advance."

    Thanks to the pursuit of fruit quality and freshness by plant stars, the refrigerator here can preserve the freshness of the fruit itself to the greatest extent, even if it is made overnight in advance There is no need to worry about the quality being affected when it comes out.

    Otherwise, with Pi Qianlan alone tomorrow, facing so many orders, even if she grows superhuman, she may not be able to keep busy.

    "No problem! Then the two of us will automatically take over the job of squeezing the juice and cutting the fruit." Kui Jing pulled Xiao Lu over and looked at Ning Mu, who was left alone, and said, "It's not good for girls to touch cold water, so I 'll leave the work of cleaning the slices to you."

    "So, why on earth should I accompany you here to do this kind of work?" Ning Mu looked at the apron that was put on in the blink of an eye, and said it from the bottom of his heart. asked.

    Kui Jing was originally an employee in the store, so there is nothing wrong with doing this. And Xiaolu can also say that it's because he and Kuijing are best friends, so it's understandable for him to be asked to help. But what about him?

    Looking at the fruit in the pool in front of him and the brush in his hand, Ning Mu expressed his incomprehension.

    "This shows that we trust you!" Kui Jing said as a matter of course, "There are so many customers coming and going in the store every day, why are you the only one called here? Besides, the branch is such an important secret, if it is not fully Trust you, we won't call you here."

    I feel like you are in KTV, and my evidence is very convincing!

    Ning Mu looked at his hand which inexplicably began to wash the fruit in his hand, and couldn't help throwing the brush in his hand into the sink, causing quite a splash.