Chapter 36

Chapter 36◇

    ◎(Third watch) Had a fresh idea ◎

    Even if she got Uncle Wang's negative opinion, Pi Qianlan didn't take it to heart.

    After all, only she knew about her own situation, and Pi Qianlan didn't intend to let others know about the large plant wall and the fruits with special effects.

    After bidding farewell to Uncle Wang, Pi Qianlan didn't even stop at the open shop downstairs, and rushed back upstairs.

    Pulling a chair and sitting in front of the plant wall, Pi Qianlan looked at the green plants hanging on the wall and the various fruits on it, and fell into her own thoughts.

    She seemed to have guessed a little bit about the identity of the family that the original owner was thinking about.

    According to Uncle Wang's words, there is a family in the upper strata of this world that specializes in supplying this kind of fruit that will bring special effects to the human body, and it is precious.

    Looking at the potted plants that have now grown from bare to lush and fruit-bearing after passing through her hands, Pi Qianlan can probably understand what the original owner is busy with.

    I think that the high loans she borrowed were probably used to buy this kind of potted fruit with special effects, hoping to successfully grow such a fruit so as to return to the family.     It's just that potted plants alone shouldn't have much effect. The original owner's body doesn't have the ability to stimulate plants, so even if they keep buying new potted plants, there is no sign of sprouting and fruiting.     I don't know why, but after Pi Qianlan came to this body, this ability suddenly appeared.     "A family that sells fruit?" Pi Qianlan's eyes fell on these potted plants, and she wondered, "It doesn't look like a glamorous family, why do you want to go back so much?" If it was in the previous life     , Isn't it equivalent to contracting orchards from the ancestors? At most, the fruits you buy are a little different.     But where is this kind of thing sold? Just to return to the family, how many baskets the original owner left for her!

    No matter how much yearning this family brought to the original owner, it didn't attract Pi Qianlan at all, and he didn't have the slightest thought of going back.

    But the ability brought to her by the body of the original owner of this family can make good use of it.

    "Xiaoteng, come over here." Pi Qianlan pondered for a moment, then waved her hand and called to the side to amuse herself, twisting the vines basking in the sun.

    Xiaoteng heard the owner calling for it, and before the sun even had time to bask in it, she quickly came to Pi Qianlan, tilted her head and looked at her, as if asking her what she was calling it for.

    "I have a question for you, do you know how to answer it?" Seeing the agile appearance of the vines, Pi Qianlan reminded.

    Hearing this, vines made themselves into checkmarks and circles, showing that she knew how to answer her.

    "Very good, then I'll start asking." Pi Qianlan looked at the appearance of the two signs, nodded, and started the Yes or No game between herself and the vines.

    However, compared to the helplessness of last time, Pi Qianlan led the questioning this time, it seemed much more relaxed.

    "First of all, are you sure that if you pick these potted fruits, they won't be damaged?"

    This is what Pi Qianlan is most concerned about now.

    If her plan is followed, then these potted plants may become the main force of the entire milk tea shop.