Chapter 84

Chapter 84◇

    ◎Looking for new partners◎

    Of course there are new harvests!

    Although it's not a secret that there are many families on Plant Planet, but because Pi Qianlan is looking for a reliable and beneficial partner this time, Ning Mu wasted some time investigating these things.

    And... Ning Mu sneaked a glance at Pi Qianlan. During this period of time, apart from the troubles made by the nutrient solution company, the Lan family was not inactive.

    It’s just that it’s probably because of Captain Lan’s embellishment on them, the Lan family doesn’t seem to take them seriously, and the methods they tried were all mild and innocuous, just adding more ingredients on the basis of the nutrient solution company. Just a fire.

    Coupled with Ning Mu's private efforts, this prevented the milk tea shop from facing the enemy, leaving them some room to breathe.

    After tidying up the ugly small space on the second floor that she built during this period, Pi Qianlan, Ning Mu and the others sat in this small place again, continuing to discuss the next thing.

    "These are some family lists that I recently received on my mobile phone." Ning Mu handed over a stack of list information to Pi Qianlan, looked at her seriously and said, "There are basic information about all the families in it, please take a closer look. .”

    Pi Qianlan distributed this list of family information to everyone, and studied it seriously together. This matter is not a small matter, and everyone's opinions must be gathered.

    "Every family is not necessarily perfect, especially those families that have lasted for a long time and can compete with the Lan family. They must have their own shortcomings." Ning Mu had already reviewed these materials before bringing them over

    . Now, looking at Mu Yan, who was studying carefully, he couldn't help reminding, "When making a choice, we must choose the one that suits us best and is the most beneficial to us according to our own situation." "Understood

    . "Pi Qianlan replied perfunctorily, took a piece of family information in her hand, and discussed it with Xiao Lu in a low voice.

    "Okay, as long as you know yourselves." Ning Mu smiled helplessly, and expressed his understanding of their state of being unable to tell the difference.

    However, Kang Yan, who was holding his own information, was unconvinced and said, "You actually took out all the information about my family? Don't you look down on us a little too much?

    " advantage," Ning Mu glanced at him, and explained, "You forgot your family's ability to preserve itself in the previous cleanups? Moreover, according to your family's laboratory, you can also give them fruits bring better help."

    "That's true!" Kang Yan still knows about his family. Just for the well-equipped laboratory, it can be said that there is no second one on the entire plant planet. "What about your own?"

    " Of course it’s in there too.” Ning Mu said without any ups and downs, “The information I’ve collected is the most objective, basically all families with names and surnames have been found, but personally I don’t Suggest her to choose."

    "That's right," Kang Yan nodded, "As for the bad things about your family, no one is willing to get involved after knowing about them, let alone it's obviously not good for the milk tea shop." "

    But Everything depends on their own choices..." Ning Mu looked at Pi Qianlan and the others who were discussing seriously.

    Probably because of their own vision, when Pi Qianlan and the others carefully selected, the two men seemed more relaxed because they had some understanding in the past, and instead they chatted one after another.