Chapter 40

Chapter 40◇

    ◎The laborer who was tricked ◎

    The R&D room was silent at this time, Kui Jing looked at Pi Qianlan expectantly, as if she wanted to see into her brain.

    "Little boss, just tell me!" Kui Jing looked at her expectantly. The conversation between the little boss and Vice President Li just now tickled her heart.

    What kind of drink is it that even Vice President Li was attracted and said that he must come to join in?

    "If I'm not wrong, the little boss is going to use special raw materials to make drinks in the new store?" Xiao Lu rubbed his chin, looking at Pi Qianlan as if thinking of something.

    The thing that can attract the attention and attention of that group of people should be the only fruit left! However, I didn't expect the little boss to dare to use them in drinks.

    To paraphrase what Kui Jing often said: Little boss, aren't you afraid of losing yourself to death?

    "What? What? Xiao Lu, you know too? Tell me quickly!"

    Kui Jing didn't expect that even Xiao Lu knew what Pi Qianlan was talking about. Her mind was already jumping from the sky. I went to Haibei, but I still haven't guessed that there are any special varieties of fruits that can arouse such great interest.

    Could it be that some plant star has no fruit varieties? That shouldn't be it! There are no fruit types even in the plant star, let alone other planets.

    "It's better to wait a few days until you officially join the job, and then let the little boss reveal the mystery." Seeing Kui Jing's curious expression scratching her head, Xiao Lu didn't want to continue, "However, if this If things really work out, it’s really a good choice for you to join the shop of the small boss.”

    Regardless of the future, the treatment in the shop of the small boss in the future will definitely be much better than those social animals. Not to mention the relationship between Kui Jing and the little boss.     "Hey, the little boss is just supporting me, why do you take it seriously?" Hearing this, Kui Jing hurriedly winked at Xiao Lu without thinking about what it was.

    Although the little boss told her to come and work in the store, under the circumstances at that time, she really didn't dare to take it seriously. People still need to be a little self-aware.

    She doesn't even know the business model of the little boss, and there are so many things in this store, what if she messes up the little boss? It's better to find a professional.

    Besides, now that Xiao Lu is just mentioning this matter, what if the little boss thinks they are morally kidnapped? She didn't want to mess up the relationship that was so difficult to get along with.

    Otherwise, how can we drink new products as soon as possible in the future!

    "Why can't you take it seriously? I'm telling the pure truth!" Seeing Kui Jing's expression, Pi Qianlan hurriedly said, "I sincerely hired you to be the manager of the original store! Try it for the first time, are you interested?"

    "!!"

    Not to mention other conditions, just trying the new product for the first time is enough to make Kui Jing's eyes shine: can there be such a good thing? Even if the treatment is not good, she must try it!

    "Then it's a deal! If you don't get paid, you have to be the first to give me a new product tasting!"

    Seeing that Kui Jing was finally fooled into the store by her, Pi Qianlan finally gave up to the store manager who had troubled her for a long time. things relieved.