Chapter 47

Chapter 47◇

    ◎Orange Fragrant Camellia◎

    "Okay, okay, I'll make a new product for you in a while." Pi Qianlan stroked her hairy head and said helplessly.

    "That's all right, all right, don't be ashamed, your share is indispensable!" Xiao Lu held his forehead, with a face of embarrassment that he couldn't bear to look directly at, and directly pulled Kui Jing up from Pi Qianlan's body.

    "Liu Wei Wei, you are jealous of me, and you have enjoyed your treatment." After being pulled up, Kui Jing made a face at Xiao Lu, "I am kind, if I don't say anything, I will just watch you get jealous.

    " Know exactly who is jealous of whom! Xiao Lu silently rolled her eyes, but didn't continue to fight her.

    Just in this short period of time, Pi Qianlan's tea was almost ready to brew. Seeing Xiao Lu and Kui Jing continue to fight with each other, she took a step back and continued to make new products.

    The brewed oolong tea is no longer boiling hot, and the slight floral fragrance is slowly subdued in the tea fragrance, and it is no longer overbearing as when it was soaked in hot water just now.

    Freshly squeezed orange juice is blended into oolong tea, and the original dark brown tea soup gradually becomes lighter under the blending of orange juice, outlining a very wonderful color.

    But this was not over yet, under Xiao Lu's gaze, Pi Qianlan took out another box of heated oat milk from the side, and continued to pour it into the cup until the whole cup was filled.

    Before sealing, Pi Qianlan also specially took out a fresh orange, grated some orange peel and pulp from the file board and sprinkled it on the top layer of the cup, which not only increased the beauty?????, but also greatly deepened the orange juice aroma.

    "The new product—Orange Fragrant Camellia is ready, welcome to taste."

    Pi Qianlan pushed the drink that had already been in the air to Xiao Lu, looking at her expectant expression and said.

    "Orange-flavored camellia? Is it the scent of camellia?" Xiaolu chewed on the name carefully. The scent of flowers that filled the room was familiar to her before. Could it be camellia? It fits well.

    The cup in her hand was a little warm, although it wasn't scalding hot, it was enough for a person like her who didn't drink cold drinks.

    Moreover, although there is orange juice in this cup of hot drink, it is only warmed by the blending of oat milk and hot tea, which should not have much impact on the taste.

    Under Kui Jing's envious eyes, Xiao Lu convinced herself, inserted a straw and began to taste carefully.

    Unlike the past, when you drink this cup, you will have a strong milky fragrance followed by a tea fragrance. As soon as you take this drink, you will be greeted with a faint scent of camellia, which fills your entire mouth with a light and domineering aroma.

    Xiaolu seemed to be in a sea of ​​camellias for an instant, and the fragrance of the diffused flowers was strong but not overpowering, which immediately brought people into that scene.

    The entrance is full of long aftertaste, as if nothing else is enough to attract her attention, the whole person is immersed in it.

    But as this sip was slowly swallowed, the aroma of orange peel and orange juice floating on the surface of the drink gradually replaced the previous floral aroma, and a bright orange aroma appeared.