Chapter 79

Chapter 79◇

    ◎(Second update) The mystery of the Kwai Jing plant itself◎

    "Suppress the business of the nutrient solution company? Or retaliate against him in his own way? Or what?" Kui Jing looked at Pi Qianlan impatiently and said, " I can't wait."

    Unfortunately, Pi Qianlan poured cold water on it.     "Do you have any misunderstanding about the size of our small shop?" Seeing Kui Jing's eagerness to try, Pi Qianlan said helplessly, " Are

    you planning to use Mantis as a car?"

Is the company coming to attack?" Kui Jing said shyly.

    "A skinny camel is bigger than a horse, even if he is now panicked by our two successive attacks, but after all, the foundation is there," Pi Qianlan explained patiently.

    "It is impossible for us to directly cause much damage to a company that has been rampant for hundreds of years through two small public opinions. This is an unrealistic problem." "Huh?

    Then we simply skip it?" Kwai Jing said unconvinced, "They clearly aim to kill us, why don't we think of a way to kill them?"

    Pi Qianlan looked at Kui Jing and smiled slightly, and didn't say anything more.

    However, there was a voice in her heart whispering, "Unless we directly damage their foundation, this is a fantasy, but who can say for sure?" No matter how unconvinced Kui Jing was

    , The matter finally came to an end temporarily in such an understatement way, but it cannot be said whether this matter has affected the nutrient solution company.

    Under the attack of waves of public opinion, in the hearts of some discerning people, the reputation of the nutrient solution company can be said to have plummeted.

    In addition, Pi Qianlan and the others took advantage of this wave of offensives to directly create a bullied image for the store, and they snatched more and more customers from the nutrient solution company.

    Although the current small store is still in a state of closure for reorganization, after the clarification materials are released, and the investigation report from Kangyan is back, it can continue to operate, and even open a few more at the same time branch.     Customers' expectations for the small store are getting higher and higher, and there will be a wave of upsurge after the opening, but it's time to use their own strength to keep them all, and there are only fewer and fewer left for the nutrient solution company customers.     With such longing and anticipation, the depression in Kui Jing's heart quietly dissipated a little bit, and all the rest turned into motivation, ready to start training all the shop assistants who were about to be recruited, and determined to show off after the opening. A different mental outlook.     Pi Qianlan happened to pass by and watched Kui Jing's training twice, and when she watched them earnestly learn the etiquette of welcome and reception, she didn't forget to step up and play a little naughty.     "Like me, when you meet a guest and say hello, you need to add more emotion in your words. For example: Welcome ~ Welcome ~ come!"     Pi Qianlan imitated the appearance of those doormen on the video software in her previous life, and yelled Almost startled Kui Jing who was concentrating on her work.     He was directly deprived of the inspection qualification, and received a reprimand for continuing to stay idle.     The prank didn't work out, Pi Qianlan could only wander around the whole shop idly, almost growing hairy.     Ever since she lost her mind that day and accidentally touched her hand, she has been protected by everyone like a rare plant, and she is strictly forbidden to do anything until her hand injury heals.     This made Pi Qianlan, who was usually so busy and never able to relax, extremely helpless, but under the threat of the other three, she had no choice but to be an idler.     Xiaolu is still tirelessly tracking down Xiaoliu's whereabouts at the police station. Although he already knows that it is the gangsters from the nutrient solution company who did it, but because of the "glass cover" obstacle, it is estimated that he will have to go through the police station to save Xiaoliu in the end. side to start.