Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    ◎What a strong tea fragrance ◎

    After this cup of poplar nectar was poured into her stomach, Kui Jing's whole feeling was simply good and couldn't be better.

    Not only because of the timely replenishment of water, so that the already wilted leaves regained their spirits, but also because of the unbearably exciting feeling.

    It's like throwing yourself directly into the cool and refreshing swimming pool on a hot summer day. Sweeping away the sweltering heat from the inside out, the whole person became sober in an instant.

    So, reluctantly put down the drink that had already bottomed out, and looked at the waitress girl's expectant eyes, Kui Jing probably accidentally poured all the heat into her head.

    Before he had time to think, he blurted out "Ten more cups".

    However, as soon as she said this, she regretted it. This feeling is like sitting in a restaurant, only to find that the prices on the menu are so that people can die in place repeatedly.

    With her salary...shouldn't she go bankrupt all of a sudden, right? She watched all the production steps helplessly, and what was put into the cup didn't look like something cheap.

    Especially the scented mango at the beginning, when she usually passed by in the supermarket, she only dared to smell the smell and take a few deep breaths.

    What's more, she ordered ten cups directly! It's over, but if she cancels it now, will the ground be full of three rooms and one living room that she detained?

    "Uh, little girl, how much is a cup of Yang Zhi Ganlu?" Kui Jing's uneasy eyes fell on the little shop assistant girl as she thought about the little salary in her account.

    Pi Qianlan was taken aback for a moment, and only now did she suddenly understand the meaning behind the guest's rich expression. She thought that she could meet fellow villagers in this strange world, and she was going to perform Sichuan Opera to change faces.

    "The price is indicated on the menu! Don't worry, it's not expensive!" Pi Qianlan smiled reassuringly.

    Perhaps it was because the soothing words in front of her had an effect, Kui Jing's pounding heart gradually calmed down, and only then did she notice that each drink on the menu had a detailed price tag behind it.

    Probably because I was afraid that the customer would make a wrong estimate of the price, so I ordered something far beyond my pocket.

    Kui Jing took a deep breath, her eyes slowly flicked across the picture of Yangzhi Ganlu, and landed on the price list behind her. All right, then let her see how many months' wages she has spent.

    However, after simply scanning the prices of these strange drinks on the menu, she suddenly felt that she was overthinking everything just now.

    She even felt confident now that she could buy the entire store (didn't)!

    "Little girl, are you sure your price is correct?" Kui Jing asked in disbelief, the price of the cup of poplar nectar under her finger has almost fallen beyond her perception, okay?

    With just these materials added, the capacity of such a large cup, and at this price, the boss really won’t lose money?

    "Of course not. Not only are the grades low, but they are all genuine." Pi Qianlan looked at her shocked look, and said with a smile, "Welcome to come here often!

    " Kui Jing's eyes lit up.

    To be honest, in the entire plant star, although they have always had a certain obsession with producing their own juice, it is too expensive for plants like them that cannot produce their own juice.