Chapter 74

Chapter 74◇

    ◎Customer trust and strangers◎

    "Ah? They are really not ordinary people!"

    "So there are such people? What are they doing here, can't they also be customers of this store?" Some customers scanned suspiciously Passing the two of them, whispering.

    "Impossible, I feel that they are here to play professionally..."

    Perhaps it was the words of other customers that gave them inspiration. When Pi Qianlan presented their identity certificates, the two who were a little flustered instantly regained their confidence.

    "What's the matter? Do you still have industry discrimination and don't allow certain professions to buy your drinks? Why can't we?" One of the people who was pinned to the ground screamed.

    "You mean you are a regular customer in our store?" Pi Qianlan squatted down and asked patiently, looking at the man who was still quibbling on the ground, "Well then, I won't make it difficult for you. What's the drink you order most often? What's your favorite drink?"

    "Eh..." Glancing at Pi Qianlan, who was so talkative in front of him but kept pressing on, the man was still clamoring. His mouth suddenly jammed.

    Although before they came again, the headquarters gave them a lot of information to write down, but the menu of the whole store is densely packed, how could he have the memory to write down all of them?

    I tried to memorize more and more things later, and even the few names I memorized at the beginning were at most half of my own.

    "I can't even tell you this? How is it possible..."

    The customers waiting for the answer whispered one after another. As long as they have bought something in this store, they can at least tell the name of a drink, right?

    "This guy is really a sailor, isn't he? The little boss has exposed him like this, and why is he so stubborn that he doesn't recognize his identity?"

    "What do I admit!" The man rolled his eyes, and suddenly roared with confidence, "Don't let others be stunned for a while? They treat me like this just to beat me into a trick! I'm a regular customer, don't you want to treat me like this? The shit pot is on someone else! The name of the drink I drink the most is Yangzhi Ganlu!"

    Hearing the name of the milk tea that belongs to the veteran status of the milk tea shop, the whispers of the surrounding people paused for a moment, obviously did not expect This person who has almost been labeled as a navy can actually say something.

    However, Xiao Lu, who was firmly suppressing the man, raised his eyes to look at Kui Jing, especially staying for a while on the flyer in her hand that was promoting the hot drinks in the shop.

    The man should have seen the leaflet "inadvertently" exposed in Kui Jing's hand just now, and suddenly became full of confidence, and said the name of the drink with certainty.

    But obviously, the man fell into Kui Jing's trap with his panicky remarks.

    Pi Qianlan also glanced at Kui Jing, who was giggling behind her, and shook her head helplessly, feeling helpless at her mischievous behavior, but it just so happened, she just hit their mouths to death.

    "Do you like poplar nectar? That's easy to say!" Pi Qianlan squatted in front of the man, and the smile deepened, "We just happened to be doing market research recently, so can you tell me your opinion on the taste of poplar nectar?" Is it?"