Chapter 83

Chapter 83◇

    ◎(One more) Efforts to increase the bargaining chip ◎

    Time passed day by day, and the facts proved that the strategy chosen by Pi Qianlan to use hot drinks to break into the market in the hearts of plant star people was a complete victory!

    Almost every day since then, from opening in the morning to closing in the evening when all raw materials are sold out, the number of customers in the store has never decreased, and it has always been crowded with people.

    At one point, the entire store was full of people, but there were still customers outside who wanted to continue to squeeze into the store, and some accidents almost happened.

    In order to artificially divert the traffic boom caused by small stores, Pi Qianlan also put on the agenda all the unopened branches that were originally planned to be shelved temporarily, and took advantage of this explosive opportunity to open them all.

    Sure enough, after the opening of the branch, the current situation of fullness caused by only one milk tea shop providing hot drinks has been fully alleviated, and the flow of people has slowly returned to normal.

    This can be regarded as a mistake. At an appropriate but not particularly appropriate time, the continuous development of chain stores was implemented step by step.

    Looking at the very popular milk tea shop in front of her, Pi Qianlan's first thought was not to make a lot of money, but——even if anyone plans to run the milk tea shop and close it, they have to weigh it carefully Can I bear the anger of the entire plant star!

    The current milk tea shop is not the same as before. In this cold winter day, the milk tea shop is simply a life-saving place for all the plant stars who go out.

    Cutting off the business of the milk tea shop at this time, directly making the milk tea shop disappear from the daily life of the plant stars, what is the difference between that and cutting off their lives?

    At least until the end of this winter, it is impossible for anyone to target milk tea shops again!

    As for the nutrient solution company's tireless run on the business of the milk tea shop, after the explosion of hot drink products, it seems extremely insignificant.

    With a piece of evidence posted on social platforms, it is impossible for them to slander them even if they are enjoying raw materials.

    Coupled with the maintenance of the old customers of the milk tea shop before, and the new customers who fell in love with the milk tea shop because of the hot drinks, the slander of the nutrient solution company has been beaten back before it can be said.

    Pi Qianlan didn't know whether the nutrient solution company was driven crazy by their current popularity, but she was very happy for the nutrient solution company's flamboyant but helpless appearance!

    Although the business scope of the milk tea shop has expanded by at least one cup, seeing that Kui Jing still looks at ease, Pi Qianlan is slowly relieved.

    She doesn't need to worry too much about the things in the store, Pi Qianlan has finally completed a mission goal, and the next thing she has to do is how to raise her own importance.

    But this matter still has to start from the high-end branch, take your time, there is no rush.

    When the milk tea shop is constantly expanding the range of drinks and accepting full customers, the customers at the high-end branch are extraordinarily calm.