Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    ◎Meaty grapes◎

    Seeing the familiar smiling face of the little boss, Kui Jing couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

    Fortunately, the little boss didn't have a bad impression of her because of today's incident, otherwise she really didn't know how to face the little boss.

    From now on, she will never do this kind of thing again! It was obviously a good thing, but in the end, he met a pig teammate, which is really disturbing!

    "Do you have any favorite drinks?" Pi Qianlan tidied up the things in the preparation room, then dried her hands and went back to the front desk, looking at the guests standing at the front desk and asked.

    "What Xiaokui brought back yesterday was Yang, Yang Zhi Manlu, right?" A person looked up and down with the menu, and recognized the picture of the drink he drank yesterday at a glance.

    "That's right, that's the name! Why don't we each have a cup of this, I think it's quite delicious." The person with a good memory said aloud.

    "Is it thirteen cups of poplar nectar?" Watching them quickly choose a drink, Pi Qianlan's eyes burst into laughter.

    Despite the huge quantity of this order, making the same drink at the same time made her production process much easier.

    "Wait a minute, boss, I want a cup of succulent grapes." Just as Pi Qianlan was about to make it, a girl next to him who hesitated for a long time with the menu said suddenly.

    "Ah? Xiaopu, haven't you and your family drank enough of the homemade ones? Finally, we can drink some fresh ones for a change." The person who seemed to know this girl very well persuaded.

    "I've had enough, but it's because I've had enough that I want to try this new drink again to see if it can bring me a little fresh experience." The person called Xiaopu sighed and put the

    menu Putting it back, looking at Pi Qianlan, she confirmed again, "I want succulent grapes, thank you." "Succulent grapes

    are not a simple juice base, but tea base and dairy products in it. Can you accept it? "Pi Qianlan looked at the girl's insistence, and opened her mouth to remind her.

    After all, looking at what she meant, she probably chose the succulent grapes as pure juice, but there are some things in it that she still needs to explain clearly.

    "Ah? There's also tea and dairy products in here?" Before the person called Xiaopu could speak, the people on the side opened their mouths with disgust.

    They can't imagine what it would be like to mix tea and dairy products in a glass of fragrant fruit juice. This is simply nonsense!

    As soon as the words came out, even Xiaopu hesitated for a moment, as if he was frightened by Pi Qianlan's reminder, but he still decided to choose this drink after thinking about it.

    Now that the guest had confirmed his idea, Pi Qianlan didn't hesitate anymore, and after asking what he didn't want to eat, he started making it directly.

    However, his ears couldn't help pricking up, and he was attracted by the conversation in front of the counter.

    "It's because we can only drink grape juice, so now we feel that our taste is like plain water, and we can't taste it at all."

    Xiaopu sighed, and said to the gossiping people around him, "I always want to Try again to see if you can taste the original feeling again."

    "That's right!" Hearing that it was because of this reason, those who originally wanted to persuade her didn't say anything more, they understood Patted her on the shoulder.