Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    ◎Strange abilities◎

    "You love me, I love you, Michelle..." Pi Qianlan was in a good mood humming the brainwashing divine song all the way, and crawled back to the place where she had been taken care of by her. Tidy upstairs.

    Although the room here was still about the same size as the previous one, the feeling it brought was completely different, giving her the greatest sense of security.

    Being able to have a place of your own in an unfamiliar world, of course, no matter what the result is, it will bring people the most relaxing feeling.

    However, in the small space, Pi Qianlan still specially organized some space, leaving behind the lush plants of the original owner.

    But unlike the previous owner who piled them all up on the ground and didn't even leave room to walk around in the house, Pi Qianlan didn't have the habit of squeezing his quality of life.

    She bought a few cheap logs from the market, made a few rough shelves by herself, and stood them in the corridor near the stairs, and hung those plants of completely unknown species on the wall.

    This can be regarded as the only tie between her and the original owner.

    However, I don't know if it's because of Pi Qianlan's completely different farming methods.

    In her almost rough watering and fertilization, those plants that were described as "no oil and salt" in the diary of the original owner suddenly made a breakthrough.

    In just a few days, the lush and lush walls all over the wall have produced many flower buds, crowded together, and just by looking at them, one can already imagine the appearance of full clusters of flowers in the future.

    "What a group of good kids!" Pi Qianlan picked up the kettle hanging beside her and said with a smile, "Although I don't know what she wants to do, but since she is in my hands, she must be obedient!

    " Seeing the joyful emotions emerging from those plants, the smile on Pi Qianlan's face deepened, and she poured enough water into each pot of them.

    Yes, Pi Qianlan could feel the emotions of those plants.

    It was a very sudden opportunity. When she had just moved back to the shelf and was thinking about arranging the plants properly, she suddenly found a feeling of repulsion and boredom in the pot of seedlings under her hand.

    If it hadn't been for a series of things that reshaped the three views, such as time travel, debt collection, and vines coming alive, she might have been so frightened that she threw the potted flower on the ground.

    But in fact, it's almost the same. If it wasn't for the timely support of the vine before, the fate of the potted flower is really not certain.

    It was only when Pi Qianlan held the flowers in her hands again and felt the feeling of gratitude that was exactly the same as her heartbeat at this moment, that she was really sure that her feelings were not wrong.

    Could it be that she has mutated?

    Pi Qianlan pondered, although she has been in this world for a long time and knows that this is the Plant Planet, but she has never heard of it, and there are people who can communicate with uncivilized plants.

    The fact that there was a native vine guarding her was enough to surprise her. But she didn't expect to find more surprises now, which made her doubt the original owner's previous identity even more.     From the diary left behind, it is not difficult to see that the place where "she" stayed should be a very large family, although the atmosphere in it seems a bit intriguing.     Otherwise, because the original owner did not meet some conditions, she would not be thrown out directly, and she would not even care about such a huge debt.     However, even a huge family is nothing to the current Pi Qianlan.     Like the original owner, she has such a deep obsession with the family, and now she just wants to pay off the debt as soon as possible, and then live a good life. It would be even better if we could find a way to return to the original world!     Thinking clearly, Pi Qianlan naturally looked away, and only regarded the potted plant that was trying to convey joy in her hand as the cats and dogs she had raised before.     Thinking about it this way, it's not that difficult to accept.

    However, when Pi Qianlan looked at the plant that was extremely repulsed once it was placed on the shelf, and even tried to "drop the pot to commit suicide", a question mark slowly flashed in her mind.

    Can't it? Wasn't it fine in her hands just now? Why does it look like this now? Is it possible that there is a natural conflict with airs?

    It wasn't until she put her hands on a potted plant that had just been placed next to her in confusion that she realized something was wrong.

    Co-author, the young couple had a conflict?

    Sensing all kinds of begging, flattering, and begging emotions conveyed by the potted plant next to her, Pi Qianlan, who is single in Wannian, thought with a blank expression.

    It was only later that she spent more than half an hour talking and talking, and finally persuaded the two pots of seedlings to reconcile, so that no greater "tragedy" happened.

    This also caused Pi Qianlan to be very concerned about the physical and mental health of these potted plants, for fear that if she didn't pay attention, when she went upstairs, she would only be faced with wreckage.

    Perhaps because of her sudden appearance of this ability, the original owner had carefully taken care of the plants that hadn't changed a bit for several months. During the few days when Pi Qianlan took over, flower buds began to emerge.

    This change not only made Pi Qianlan take care of them more carefully, but also made her more determined to keep this secret.

    Sometimes, this kind of change is not necessarily a good thing, especially when Pi Qianlan knows nothing about the previous life of the original owner.

    However, this ability that makes people uneasy has also brought a lot of convenience to her current life.

    Because in addition to these growing and uncultivated potted plants, Pi Qianlan can actually have some reactions to the fruits that have been sold in the market.

    Although the feelings brought by the living plants are less, ????? But the basic information of those fruits is still within reach.

    For example, the freshness of the fruit, the content of juice and sugar, and the most basic taste.

    That's why, Pi Qianlan told today's guest that the cost of her making cold drinks is actually not high.

    For a richer taste, other merchants may spend a lot of money to buy high-quality fruits.

    But for her, what sky-high fruit to buy? Isn't it good to pick up leaks? !

    Before going to bed, Pi Qianlan had already set the alarm clock and planned tomorrow's schedule.

    Although it just opened for business today, with the boldness of the customer today, maybe it can bring many new customers to the store!

    So she needs to prepare some fresh fruits tomorrow to prevent her from being overwhelmed in the face of emergencies.

    Although Pi Qianlan had already considered all the factors, she never expected to give her such a big surprise the next morning.

    "Who are you?" Pi Qianlan opened the gate a little and said, frowning as he looked at the crowd.

    Forgive her for not having encountered any good things recently. She was awakened by the noise early in the morning, and after going downstairs sleepily, she thought that the crowd gathered at the door was looking for trouble.

    It wasn't until seeing the girl squeezed out from the crowd that Pi Qianlan breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Well, little girl, where's your boss? Or the clerks who were in the store yesterday, please ask them to come out, we have a business to discuss with the boss..." Looking at the impatient expression of the girl who opened the door, Kui Jing originally wanted to

    say He paused for a while before speaking with a little uneasiness.

    mother! The eyes of this young lady are terrifying! She won't be assassinated for disturbing my little sister's sleep, right?