Chapter 29

Chapter 29◇

    ◎A drink shop that does not live up to its name? ? ◎

    Looking at Kui Jing's satisfied face, Pi Qianlan's heart was mostly relieved.

    Fortunately, the recipe in memory is not wrong, and it can still capture the taste of the people here.

    You know, when she saw her longtime supporter, Kui Jing, showing such a look at the beginning, her heart couldn't help but feel empty, thinking that this small decoration had actually lost her craftsmanship.

    However, after reopening today, how come there are not as many customers as expected?

    Facing the sporadic customers who came into the store, Pi Qianlan looked at the contented look of Kui Jing in front of her, and thought thoughtfully: Could it be that the publicity for reopening is not in place?

    Kui Jing on the side looked at the thoughtful little boss in front of her, and her eyes fell on the shop where there were not many people. After walking around twice, she found something was wrong.

    Although today is not a working day and there are not many office workers here, there are not so few customers.

    You know, if she wants to squeeze into the shop of the little boss on weekdays, it will take a lot of effort.

    If the little boss hadn't specially reserved the "small room" at the back for her before, she didn't know if she could drink the drink of the little boss every day. Now this is not like the daily popularity of the little boss shop.

    "Is this the store?" A little girl pulled her boyfriend and carefully identified it outside the store before carefully opening the door and walking in.

    "Isn't it all the same? Why do you have to go so far." The boyfriend on the side seemed to have walked a constant distance, seeing his girlfriend's persistent appearance, and said impatiently at this moment.

    Hearing the boy's words, Kui Jing, who was thinking with the little boss at the next table, rolled her eyes silently, and said to Pi Qianlan in a low voice, "It's just this kind of boyfriend who gets impatient after walking around for a while, why is he so cute? Young lady."

    Seeing Kui Jing's indignant little eyes, Pi Qianlan snickered and motioned her to keep her voice down, maybe this was the fun between the two young lovers.

    Sure enough, after hearing what the boy said, the girl turned her head and said coquettishly: "Try it all to know which store is better. It's hard to come here once. Of course, I have to taste the one that tastes better.

    " With envious eyes on Jing, the girl dragged her boyfriend to the order counter, muttering about what to buy.

    "Wow! I said there must be surprises in this restaurant, and there are even more menus here!" Looking at the various recommended drinks on the dense menu, the girl pointed to her boyfriend excitedly.

    "Okay, okay, more things will allow you to choose more carefully. Anyway, the last thing that gets in is my belly." The friend said helplessly.     "Can it be the same? Every food has a different feeling." The girl rolled her eyes at the bewildered boyfriend, and whispered, "Besides, what is the name of the one I bought before? It doesn't taste good at all. , Blinded my expectations for nothing..."     "Look, sometimes, there is a reason for being single." Pi Qianlan smiled and looked at Kui Jing who was hit, and said jokingly.     Seeing the young couple who returned to their sticky state after a few words, Kui Jing's original indignation turned into embarrassment, "The only difference between me and Tiantiandu's love is that I may not look like a girl at all."     "Hahahahahahaha." Seeing Kui Jing sipping her drink depressedly, Pi Qianlan laughed mercilessly, not remembering at all that if counting her previous life, she was the real single mother.     But listening to the sticky young couple next to her, Pi Qianlan smiled for a while and suddenly realized something was wrong.     Looking at Kui Jing at the side, Pi Qianlan hesitated for a while before stepping forward and said, "Excuse me, excuse me."