Chapter 82

Chapter 82◇

    ◎(Second update) Purple Potato Tremella Sago Dew ◎

    Almost everyone around received their respective tasks, only Kang Yan looked at Pi Qianlan with questioning eyes.

    He is a technician, and those running around jobs don't seem to be suitable for him, right? So is there anything important to say about leaving him at the end?

    "What is left for you is naturally the most suitable job for you." Pi Qianlan looked at Kang Yan with a slight smile, "The next thing we are facing is so dangerous, how can we do it without some support? We have to rely on our strength to make a breakthrough They have no way to attack us easily!"

    "Okay, I probably understand." Kang Yan nodded helplessly, "I said so passionately, isn't it just to continue to stay in the laboratory?"

    Hehe! Pi Qianlan smiled guilty, it's no different anyway!

    In order to ensure that they will not be looked down upon because of their own weakness in the future negotiations for cooperation, the most important thing during this period is to lift up their confidence!

    And this matter, the help of Kang Yan is inevitable. Without his control over the taste and proportion of the drink, Pi Qianlan at most relies on the novelty of the subject matter to attract customers, and the number of customers retained in the end is still traceable.

    "Don't worry, I haven't been idle either?" Pi Qianlan comforted Kang Yan's heart that could see the head at a glance, "Although I feel sorry for Xiao Lu, the two of us will always depend on each other from now on!"

    "It's okay, let's talk!" Xiao Lu said nonchalantly, "Anyway, this is also his duty, the fate of a miserable social animal." Xiao Lu's

    complaint directly amused everyone present, even though it was the truth , but it was too heart-wrenching to say, and it hit the nail on the head.

    Except for Er Ningmu who looked sourly at the anti-inflammatory, the current scene is still a great harmony!

    "Let's go! Let's start our next unknown journey!" Pi Qianlan said almost everything that should be said, holding Kui Jing and Xiao Lu beside her, and inviting everyone.

    Everything that follows will depend on their hard work and tacit understanding, and they will work hard towards an ignorant but hopeful future.

    ——Plant

    Star has probably officially entered winter. From time to time, a lot of snowflakes fall from the sky, and after falling on the ground, it is covered with a vast expanse of whiteness.

    In the reopened milk tea shop, Kui Jing rubbed her hands and couldn't help looking out the door, she still complained to Pi Qianlan who came out for a stroll, "The winter on this planet is getting more and more outrageous, it's so early this year It's snowing, and I feel like I'm going to hibernate!"

    "It just snowed and you're going to hibernate? Isn't that too fast?!" Pi Qianlan held a cup of hot tea while warming her hands , while joking.

    In the north in my previous life, after winter, it can be said that it was snowing heavily, and when I opened my mouth outside, a white breath came out instantly.

    Compared with that time, the winter of Plant Star is nothing! Even the plant vines that can be seen everywhere on the street are still green, so how cold is it?

    "Don't hold that cup of hot tea if you have the ability!" Kui Jing said with her back to Pi Qianlan, rolling her eyes.

    "Ha, sure enough, it's most comfortable to have a cup of hot drink in winter!" Pi Qianlan didn't listen to Kui Jing, and said with emotion while continuing to sip the drink cup in her hand.