Chapter 46

Chapter 46◇

    ◎Is there a problem with drinking? ◎

    As soon as the delicate and smooth milk enters the mouth, the taste of granulated sugar has already diffused in the mouth, and the slightly burnt aroma is perfectly blended in the milk.

    This is completely different from the milky flavor they are used to drinking, but the unexpected snipe is in his preference, and there is no feeling of discomfort at all.

    The faint black tea aroma is almost negligible, but it suppresses the milky smell in the milk, leaving only the unique aroma of milk tea shops.

    "Cough, the taste is not bad, who knows if the things you left are superfluous?" The man was amazed by the aroma in his mouth, and after a long while he stumbled and pointed to the burnt butter on it and said.     Pi Qianlan looked at his stern mouth, didn't say anything more, just stretched out her hand to signal him to try, but his eyes were full of interest in watching a good show.     Under the roasting of the flame, the surface of the cream was slightly scorched, and the surface was pitch black. It didn't feel delicious at first glance.     With this kind of self-comfort in mind, the man was about to pick up a piece with a straw and put it in his mouth, but out of the corner of his eye, he saw that the woman next to her who had been staring at her had already fled far away.     "Tch, you Plant Star people are hypocritical." Looking at the scorching marks on the quilt in his hand, the man thought about it and understood what was going on, after all, he had also been to Plant Star before.     "What's so scary about a mere fire? Our animal star's roasting technique is excellent, and you people are the only ones who are afraid of coming and going." The slightly blackened     cream entrance, the burnt smell that the man imagined did not appear , and the scorched tea leaves fried in the cup complement each other, and the outermost layer of cream only presents a kind of fuzzy fragrance.     The cream inside has not been roasted by the flame, and it is still full of milk aroma.

    The man was impatient with this petty way, he directly stirred the top of a hill of cream into the milk tea, sucked a few mouthfuls hard, and before he could say anything else, the milk tea in the cup had bottomed out.

    "Oh, it tastes like that, don't drink it so fast!" If there was a flame in the air that seemed to dissipate completely in the cup with the stirring action, the woman at the side also felt complacent and relieved, looked at him and said.     "You girl..." The man glared, and he didn't know if he was holding on to his momentum with a guilty conscience. He was about to refute back, but a sudden change in his body interrupted what he was about to say.     It was a somewhat familiar feeling, a slight heat rising from the abdomen, gradually warming up the cool limbs blown by the autumn wind.     In this warm atmosphere, the fatigue caused by the tossing all the way from Animal Star disappeared at this time, and the whole person seemed a lot lighter.     In addition to being soothed and tired, the man can feel that his natural ability seems to have a little bit of improvement, which is a feeling he has never encountered since he entered the adulthood.     However, even if this ability is placed on the animal planet, it is also a personal and private ability, especially on a different planet. It is not suitable to find out at this time, so the man has to suppress this emotion first.     As early as when she saw the expression on the man's speech after he was stuck, the woman who was waiting to watch the excitement knew that the special energy had taken effect.     "Well, this price shouldn't be considered a fraud, right?" Before Pi Qianlan could speak, the woman had already questioned her.     "How on earth did you do it?" The man's expression suddenly became agitated. He hadn't seen this kind of change in the past ten years!     "This is a special product of Plant Planet, of course it's not something people like you can know," the woman said with a proud look on her face, "It's different from the bloody customs of your animals." The man gave her a deep look,     no He knew what he was thinking, but he seemed to have kept the matter of the plant star specialty in his heart, and then left in a hurry.