Chapter 69

Chapter 69◇

    ◎Winter Nourishing Festival◎

    Although I don't know what this so-called Winter Nourishing Festival means, but facing the expectant eyes of all the shop assistants, Pi Qianlan waved her hand and gave them a rare holiday.

    As a result, regardless of whether it was the original store or the high-end branch, Pi Qianlan was the only one who showed up the next day, actively facing the large number of customers who might come.

    Since the small shop took shape and hired a lot of shop assistants, this was the first time that Pi Qianlan was alone, supporting the entire operation of the shop.

    For some reason, after opening the shop, Pi Qianlan looked at the empty streets because it was too early, and felt a little unspeakable anxiety in her heart.

    "It's a holiday and no one will come, and Xiaokui doesn't know how to help the helpless boss?" Pi Qianlan complained while doing the preparations before opening the store.

    However, the complaints belong to the complaints, and Pi Qianlan didn't want to disturb their hard-earned vacation.

    Judging from the current situation, the business intensity of the entire store is getting stronger and stronger. It is still rare to be able to give employees a break. Now that they have been found, they must be done.

    However, Pi Qianlan is also thinking about whether to redo the system planning for the working hours and rounds of the employees in the store in the future.

    The business scope and hours of a small store cannot be compared with those of those big companies, and the intensity can be regarded as the most difficult layer. If the employees continue to suffer like this, they may collapse first.

    It just so happens that she is the only one in the small shop now, and while arranging various items smoothly, thinking about things without distraction is what Pi Qianlan is most immersed in.

    However, the whole morning passed by thinking about it.

    When Pi Qianlan ran out of work to do, a basic prototype of the future staff rotation system had already been formed in her mind.

    "Sure enough, I said that only hard work can stimulate people's knowledge!" Pi Qianlan said quite satisfied seeing the whole shop's new look.

    But when she stopped thinking about those things in her mind, she suddenly realized that the whole morning was too quiet, right?

    "Eh? What's the matter today, there are no customers?" Pi Qianlan looked at the empty doorway in surprise, this is unreasonable!

    Since the opening of this milk tea shop, only at the beginning when the entire plant-based residents were on the sidelines about milk tea, the shop experienced this situation for two days.

    But it's not enough now, is it? !

    She was obviously full of people yesterday, why did she suddenly become like this today?

    Could it be because she knew she was the only one in the store today, so she gave her this face and didn't want her to be too tired?

    Pi Qianlan put down the rag she was cleaning the countertop in her hand, walked quickly to the door, and looked out of the street, only then did she realize that there was no one even on the street outside today.

    "This is, the planet was stolen?" Pi Qianlan said in disbelief.

    The entire street is now silent. The conversations of passers-by and the means of transportation that go back and forth in normal times have disappeared at this time. The sound of fallen leaves falling to the ground.