Chapter 22

Chapter 22 (Catch the Bug) ◇

    ◎Hot drink explosion! Thick taro paste, crispy biscuits, milk tea! ◎

    The lavender mashed taro was wiped on the cup wall of the drink, and the soft and waxy texture was easily wiped out, allowing people to see the appearance of the mashed taro at a glance.

    But the thick yam paste in the name of the drink is not called casually. A large spoonful of yam paste was scooped into the bottom of the cup immediately, as if it didn’t cost money, it directly occupied half of the entire cup.

    Immediately, the little boss added some indistinct small balls and small ingredients, and finally added a strong milk-like thing.

    It turns out that the base material is milk, so she said why it is called milk tea!

    The guest thought that such a cup of "milk tea" should be ready, but he didn't expect that the hand that was stretched out to take the milk tea was in vain.

    Pi Qianlan took out a plant-flavored biscuit that is very popular in Plant Star from nowhere. After showing the customer that the package was intact, she slowly hammered them into fine pieces with a whipping stick on the side through the package. Finely shattered little slag.

    In the milk tea that was almost finished just now, Pi Qianlan took out another bucket of thick milk-flavored toppings, slowly topped the cup of milk tea, and sprinkled it with crunchy biscuit crumbs .

    "Your milk tea with thick taro paste and crispy biscuits is ready, please taste it slowly!" Pi Qianlan gently pushed the full milk tea forward, facing the guest who was already salivating after watching her actions Said.

    "Okay, okay!" Seeing how wobbly the milk tea was, the customer didn't dare to pick it up immediately, but took advantage of the counter as a support, and found a suitable place for the straw to go in , I can't wait to take a big mouthful.

    Unfortunately, she encountered the most embarrassing thing since Pi Qianlan's milk tea shop opened.

    The yam paste under the cup was really too full, this mouth full of expectation didn't let her suck anything up, the whole habit was blocked by the yam paste.

    The guest smiled awkwardly, pulled out the straw a little, and sucked it down again.

    This time the sucking was just right, the mashed taro mixed with the thick and smooth milk slowly filled her entire mouth, and the soft mashed taro melted in her mouth without even chewing too much.

    And at this time, the small balls and ingredients that the little boss added before showed its presence.

    The taste of QQ bouncy is particularly prominent in the softness, which brings a different color and fragrance to the whole fragrant and soft milk tea.

    "How is it? How is it?" The surrounding customers who were also attracted by the famous name of Pi Qianlan's hot drink asked impatiently after seeing her enjoyment expression.

    Seeing that someone in the room has already tested the water first, they have not been in a hurry to order, just waiting for this set of evaluations to come out, and then they make up their minds to choose whether to try it or not.

    You know, this guest who tested the water first is a well-known tricky guest near them.

    If it weren't for her limited plant attributes, I'm afraid she would have been fully qualified to do food evaluations all over the planet based on her cunning.

    "It's really good!" The guest swallowed the milk tea slowly, his eyes lit up instantly, looked at Pi Qianlan and said, "Smooth and soft, with a chewy texture, this drink of yours really surprised me."