Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    ◎New product tasting event ◎

    In the super large vegetable market where the family of Botany Star come and go.

    "Grandma, how do you sell this thing?" Pi Qianlan squatted in front of a small stall and asked, pointing to the very familiar fruits in the baskets in front of her.

    Sugar orange! She is so kind to look at the basket full of round and round baubles! This is really one of her favorite fruits in this life. Every Chinese New Year, there will be several baskets of it.

    She didn't expect to be able to see this kind of fruit that is necessary for Chinese New Year in the plant star at this moment, under the scorching summer, which really surprised her.     "This? It's not expensive. No one likes to eat such a small orange now. If you like it, you can buy it together." The mother-in-law looked at the girl who had sealed herself tightly and only showed a pair of eyes, slowly Said.     "Ah? Of course we have to buy them all, but..." Pi Qianlan looked at her mother-in-law in amazement, completely incomprehensible, how could anyone not like the taste of sugar oranges, "Grandma, isn't this a self-produced fruit?" ? How could anyone not like to eat it?"     In this world, except for those ordinary fruits and vegetables that are used as daily food supplements without any energy, all the fruits and vegetables that come from the plant stars themselves, because of the energy contained in them, basically All were fired up.     How is it possible that there are self-produced fruits that are not admired?     But this is not right, Pi Qianlan looked at the various values ​​that appeared in front of her eyes because of her own abilities, and thought a little puzzled.     The value of each sugar tangerine here far exceeds the average level of those commonly grown fruits and vegetables. Just by looking at it, one can already imagine the feeling of juicing one bite at a time. How could anyone not like it?     "It's self-produced fruit." The mother-in-law nodded, looking at the basket of Tangtang oranges with pity in her eyes, and sighed insignificantly, "However, the self-produced fruit that no one likes is so different from ordinary fruit. What's the difference between fruit? It's just the function of seeing things and thinking about people."

    "There are many kinds of plants here, and even the fruits of the plants are varied. Some are sweeter than it, and some are more moist than it. However, it is thin and small, and the energy it contains is not as good as before. How many people are willing to spend money to buy it."

    That is, they have never experienced the joy of rolling sugar oranges into their mouths while watching dramas or variety shows! Pi Qianlan retorted loudly in her heart.

    At the beginning, because she was addicted to this kind of fun, she directly showed off a whole basket of sugar oranges bought for the Chinese New Year in one day, and then... her face turned yellow for a whole week.

    It's all tears of sadness! But this can't stop her love for Shatangju.

    And no one likes it, it just happened to be cheap, she didn't have enough Xuansha Tangju, and she can use it in drinks with such a cheap price and excellent quality!

    Doesn't this just satisfy her wish? She came to the vegetable market to collect all kinds of "off-season" fruits and vegetables that she had missed before!

    However, listening to the regret in her mother-in-law's words, Pi Qianlan suddenly seemed to realize something: "Grandma, does this sugar orange have any different meaning to you?" "This orange belongs to that old man in my family.

    " "The mother-in-law smiled, probably because it is rare to meet someone who is willing to chat with her, and she is not in a hurry to sell goods, but will remember the past.