Chapter 59

Chapter 59◇

    ◎The men in black made bulk purchases ◎

    Since the formal distribution contract was signed with the sweet tea shop, the business of Xiaoliu's 'floor milk tea' has improved a lot.

    After having the distribution certificate hanging on the cart, those customers who were originally skeptical can buy with confidence.

    There are a steady stream of customers around the trolley every day, and it can even circle the entire plant star half a circle!

    When it comes to this milk tea business at the street stall, it can even be compared to those nearby milk tea shops. Seeing their envy and jealousy, they wish they were the ones who had this good luck.

    But such a prosperous day has just lasted for a while, and when Xiao Liu was already considering whether to change to a bigger truck, several special customers in recent days attracted her attention.     Those people were interspersed with suits and leather shoes in the line every day. Although they lined up patiently according to the rules, the look of disdain on their faces could not be faked. It seemed that they were the same group.     Even the eyes they looked at the customers queuing up around them were full of a mocking feeling, as if they were buying something dirty.     When she first saw this group of people, Xiao Liu thought they were those who were too late to go to work, so she didn't feel anything special.     After all, during this period of time, she spent almost every morning in the shop of the little boss, waiting to get her goods, while watching the customers who arrived early in the shop. It is not surprising to face such a scene.     However, for several days in a row, these people appeared in the line early, and they still showed up on time, even though they didn't feel the desire for the milk tea in her hand.     Because of this, Xiao Liu became interested in these people, and when it was time to buy milk tea, he always devoted half of his attention to them, wanting to see what they were going to do.     "Your brown sugar pearl milk tea, please use it slowly!" Xiao Liu handed over the customer's milk tea, followed Qian Lan's big smile and nodded with a smile.

    "Boss, your smile really makes people feel warmer the more you look at it. When you look at your smile and pair it with milk tea, you will feel better for a long time!" The familiar customer said with a smile.     From the time she first came here to buy milk tea, although the boss had a smile on his face, his eyes were full of cautiousness and trepidation. Now this confident and generous smile is like a different person.     "Really?" Xiao Liu heard this, and looked at the old customer with a smile, "Maybe it's because I have a role model as my goal now, and I want to be like her." During the chat between the two, Xiao Liu     vaguely I saw that those people in suits and leather shoes didn't leave after buying milk tea, but asked around in the line as if they were asking about something.     "What's the matter? Did you meet someone selling insurance again?" Xiao Liu'er deliberately teased a familiar old customer as the team slowly moved forward.     "Ah?"     Under the confused eyes of the customer, Xiao Liu looked at the few people who were still wandering in the line, "Isn't it? I thought only the insurance company would be so formal every day. "     No," the customer turned around clearly, and it happened that his place of work was nearby, so he was not in a hurry, so he chatted with Xiao Liu beside him, "I don't know what it is, anyway, it doesn't look like It's from the insurance company, and there's no point in asking questions."     Xiao Liu knew that he didn't have to rush to work, and because he was in the middle of the team at that time, he would definitely hear what those people had to say, so he thought Talked to him.     "Could it be some college students who came out for social investigation?" Koyanagi reasonably guessed, "Although the neighborhood is relatively remote, there are still a few universities, so the social investigation is reasonable." "College students in suits and ties?" The old customer     shook Shaking his head, "Besides, there are some science and technology universities nearby, but what they ask are all about daily life, food, drink, everything, so they say there is no point..."