Chapter 73

Chapter 73◇

    ◎People who take advantage of the chaos ◎

    The vision is not bad, and everything has happened before your eyes.

    Even if Kui Jing wanted to seal that person's mouth now, she still said those words, and the impact now has probably spread.

    "Little boss, what should we do now?" Kui Jing looked into Pi Qianlan's eyes and said seriously, "We all have evidence for what she said!"

    Pi Qianlan nodded. The advantage of having a lawyer in the store is that now that she is used to everything that happens in the store, she will unconsciously keep a copy of the evidence.

    Those red envelopes from the last winter nourishment festival, and the shift schedule made after the festival, these things are enough to make the face of the impatiens slapped.

    But what Pi Qianlan was really worried about was another thing!

    Sure enough, Kui Jing looked at Kang Yan in the next second and said, "As for those who say that the ingredients are problematic, give them some face to dare to say such a thing! Is it useless to be the boss of our laboratory? "

    "Don't, I can't bear the title of boss." Kang Yan didn't take Kui Jing's sudden praise at all, and said mercilessly, "I am only responsible for the deployment of product ingredient ratios, and I don't know how much the rest are. .”

    When Kui Jing's glare and Pi Qianlan's surprised eyes looked over together, Kang Yan gasped and said, "However, all the raw materials in my hand have been verified by the Food Safety Administration, and the inspection reports are all Still."

    "Say something earlier and you will die!" Kui Jing said with some dissatisfaction, she almost thought that Kang Yan, who had just joined their small group, was about to betray them.

    Although the evidence was already in front of her eyes, Pi Qianlan hesitated for a while as she watched Kui Jing look at her expectantly, and opened her mouth to say, "Since the evidence is solid...

    " The report card with questionable ingredients was always a thorn in Pi Qianlan's heart. She didn't know whether the other party came up with false rumors to frame her, or whether they really found out what the ingredients were.

    Even if she knew that Feng Xianhua was lying, she was always hesitant to stand up and smash their faces with clear evidence of our store's raw materials.

    "Little boss, what are you hesitating about?" Seeing that Pi Qianlan hadn't made up his mind for a long time, Kui Jing asked anxiously, "Even if there is a problem with the raw materials, we will have to deal with the purchase documents for a day. It’s not our main responsibility at all to keep it for the day, we’re all justified!”

    This silly girl! Pi Qianlan sighed in her heart, if that was the case, she wouldn't hesitate to look like this, but the problem is that the fruit with special effects is produced on the second floor of the branch!

    Even if he wanted to produce evidence of the purchase, he might not be able to.

    Looking at the two people facing each other here, Kang Yan turned his probing eyes between them, and finally fell on Pi Qianlan.

    I always feel that this boss Pi always looks preoccupied... Is it an illusion?

    Before Kui Jing could continue to ask Pi Qianlan, the door of the research and development room was pushed open, and a panting figure appeared outside.