Chapter 19

Chapter 19◇

    ◎The debt collector is here◎

    "Your orange iced tea, go slowly, welcome to come next time!"

    Pi Qianlan finally moved all the tools back into the store after sending off the last customer of the day .

    Thanks to what the female manager did in the store before, if Pi Qianlan only stayed in the store now, she would almost have no business at all, so she had to drag a lot of things to set up a stall at the door every day.

    She is probably the first person to make money by setting up a stall without using the store, right?

    However, fortunately, after sending frequent messages to the Food Safety Administration for the past few days, she finally got the news that a solution will be forthcoming.

    This also means that she can finally gain the trust of customers without relying on fully transparent operations, and she can resume normal business operations.

    Pi Qianlan was really relieved, the days of moving all the things in and out of the storefront that had been kept well every day were too uncomfortable.

    After she packed up the things she moved in downstairs, she walked upstairs while wondering if she should take a bath today and relax.

    But when she passed the special plant wall, she turned her head inadvertently and found some small and exquisite things hidden in the lush plant branches and leaves.

    "What is this?" Pi Qianlan has put a lot of thought into this plant wall ever since she found plants in completely different states from those of the original owner.

    Now that she was attracted by the strange thing she suddenly discovered, she immediately suppressed her tired heart, carefully pushed aside the surrounding branches and leaves, and looked over carefully.

    In that tiny potted plant, there is a small green fruit on the fresh and crisp leaves at this moment.

    This is... the result? Pi Qianlan thought in amazement, she had just seen the plants blooming some time ago, so why did they bear fruit so quickly? And there are no bees pollinating in this room?

    Probably because Pi Qianlan was puzzled for too long, her finger that was pushing away the branches and leaves was suddenly entangled by a small leaf, and she kept pulling towards the small fruit.     It wasn't until Pi Qianlan leaned her hand on the small plant and felt the joyful and joyful feeling of offering a treasure that the plant conveyed to her, that she realized what it was trying to do with this action.     But the fruit is too small, no more than the size of a fingernail, and even the color is the kind of blue that just appeared when it was fruited.     Pi Qianlan shook her head, and softly dissuaded the plant from trying to pass the small fruit into her hand, "It's just a baby, it's too small now, we have to wait for it to grow up slowly. "     Okay. The plant languished for a while, and then worked harder to send the energy of the whole body to the small fruit; grow up quickly, when I grow up, I will be the first plant to give the fruit to the owner.     Pi Qianlan shook her head with a grin. She really didn't expect that the reason why it worked so hard to grow was because of this. She had never seen a plant whose goal was to give fruit to others.     But what this little fruit said reminded her. Pi Qianlan pushed aside the branches and leaves of the entire plant wall, and found small fruits under the lush leaves of many plants.     Sure enough, this result is not an individual phenomenon, but a general result of the entire plant wall through irrigation for unknown reasons.     Since she took over, the plant has begun to bloom in large areas, and even now small fruits are beginning to appear. Pi Qianlan's achievements during this period alone have caught up with the hard work of the original owner in the past few years.     However, she really didn't realize the difference between herself and the original owner. If she had to do the math, wouldn't she need to do the math? Does the soul come from the blue star?     Pi Qianlan thought about it for a long time, but she didn't find anything special about herself, so she could only keep this matter in her heart.     He took the water jug ​​aside with one hand and watered the plants that were scrambling to show her the fruit, and encouraged them one by one before returning to his room.