Chapter 56

Chapter 56◇

    ◎The branch is reopening! ◎

    From the category of sales to the authority of sales, with the help of Xiaolu, each item was carefully negotiated and written into the contract between them.

    Fortunately, they had gone from the lobby where customers gradually began to come and go, back to the R&D room with good privacy after Xiaolu entered the door, and they had a lot of time for them to confirm slowly.

    Every clause of the agreement is about to guarantee the reputation and cost of Pi Qianlan's sweet tea shop, and at the same time allow Xiaoliu enough space to make money, which made several people feel awkward for a while.     However, with someone like Pi Qianlan who had seen this kind of thing, before dark, the dealer agreements between Pi Qianlan and Xiao Liu were finally confirmed one by one.     On the thick agreement, there are all the terms and conditions that a few people came up with brainstorming. Although it seems a little cumbersome and troublesome, it is the best tool to ensure that the two of them can feel at ease on the plant star who has never seen these things.     The first clause of the agreement is the content that Xiao Liu must add to the frame. No matter who persuades her, she has not changed her mind, and it must be written on the first clause that is clearly visible.     [Article 1: Pi Qianlan and Liu Du signed a supplier-seller agreement, and Liu Du shall not violate the content of the agreement for any reason, and shall not do anything that damages Pi Qianlan and Tiancha Xiaopu for any reason, otherwise all rights to The agreement earns funds to pay to Party A. 】    When Xiao Liu was discussing the agreement again, she gradually understood what Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing were worried about before.     It's understandable when you think about it, after all, even she can't completely trust a stranger who has only met a few times, let alone the credibility of their shop.     But still, since Miss Sister is still willing to sign this agreement with her, she must not disappoint their disgusting people.     This clause is not only guaranteed to the young ladies, but also used to restrain herself.

    Qian Bo is touching, she has never doubted this, this clause is also to remind her to remember the trust entrusted to her by the young lady today.

    "It's getting late today, why don't you put these drinks in the store first? Will you come over tomorrow to get something to sell?" Pi Qianlan looked at the darkening sky outside and suggested to Xiaoliu.

    "It's okay." Xiao Liu waved his hand, looking at the pile of drinks with hope in his eyes, "Now push the cart out, just in time to catch up with the off-duty tide of the workers, and the number of customers will also increase a lot!"

    With that said, Xiao Liu was not persuaded by Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing, so she pushed the tricycle she had used before, and moved all the drinks to the car over and over again.

    Seeing that Xiao Liu couldn't be dissuaded, Pi Qianlan didn't say anything more. She and Kui Jing exchanged glances, and started helping to load the car with the drinks.

    Seeing Xiao Liu struggling to push the car, Kui Jing hesitated, "How about I go with you today? It's not safe for you as a little girl at night, and the shop is about to close."

    " No need, no need," Seeing the worried faces of Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing, Xiao Liu finally showed some smiles, full of confidence, "I know these roads very well, don't worry "

    Hey!" Pi Qianlan and Kui Jing didn't have time to stop, and Xiao Liu pushed the cart like flying and disappeared into the darkened street, never to be seen again.

    "You don't have to worry about her. For a person like her who has no one to rely on and only lives with her own hands, there is no difference between night and day, and his life will only be tougher than you imagined." The door kept watching them