Chapter 50

Chapter 50◇

    ◎(One more) What are you guilty of? ◎

    Anyone with a discerning eye can see that what is wrong with the man at this moment is the normal chatting, but in the room with constant temperature, he is sweating hard.

    Seeing this, the customers who were still chatting together while waiting for drinks scattered away without a trace. After a while, a short vacuum formed around the man, and no one dared to approach him anymore. .

    Right now, only the man in uniform was left around him, trying to get some words out of his mouth while trying to chat with him.

    "Brother, you have quite a lot of people in your family! It's really rare to have such a large population on planet A-57. When I went to travel last time, a family of three or four people was already rare. The living environment over there is comparable to We are much more refined." The man in uniform said with emotion.

    "Ah, it's okay, it's okay to make money, it's more convenient if there are more people." The man lowered his head, not knowing what he was thinking about.

    "Really?" The distance between the man in uniform and him was getting closer and closer, and he was about to lean over. A shout from the counter suddenly interrupted the atmosphere between the two of them.

    "Boss, Peach Bobo sparkling water is ready!" The clerk in the operation room poked his head out and shouted.

    Hearing the clerk's interruption, the man in uniform raised his head subconsciously and looked over there, but the next second, a "whoosh" sound in his ear interrupted his daze.

    Perhaps taking advantage of this gap, the man didn't know if he was under too much psychological pressure when facing the man in uniform, so he didn't even want what he ordered. Opened the door and disappeared.

    "Stop!" The man in uniform, who was affected by the movement beside his ear, came back to his senses in an instant. He didn't even have time to take the milk tea, and followed the man's footsteps and chased him out.

    "Hey!" Before Pi Qianlan had time to say anything, the figures of the two who had rushed out one after another had disappeared at the door, and she could only look at the drink in her hand that was delivered by the clerk and shook her head, "Forget it, if the milk tea takes two hours There is no one to pick it up, so just drink and make him another drink when he comes back." "

    Then that person ordered a dozen drinks...do you still want to make it?" The clerk took the drink and asked cautiously. Now in the operating room at the back, it seems like they are doing some decoration, and they are hammering lemons over there!

    "Well... don't make new ones for now, and keep these already made ones in ice cubes. Let's see if he can come back to pick them up in a few days."

    Pi Qianlan pondered for a while and ordered, if not If you come back with any question, just treat it as a normal customer and hand it over to him. If you don't come back...

    "What's wrong? Why do you welcome me so much? I'm really embarrassed to see it."

    Kui Jing took the ice cubes When she came back, she saw a group of people in the store who had just heard the doorbell ring, and looked over in unison. The flame of anticipation that rose instantly in the eyes made her feel scared.

    "It's okay, they are waiting for the continuation of the gossip." Pi Qianlan stepped forward to help Kui Jing move the ice cubes while explaining.

    "Gossip?" Kui Jing's eyes lit up instantly, how could anyone have no interest in gossip? "Tell me quickly, what gossip, what gossip?"

    "Move your ice!" Pi Qianlan gave Kui Jing the drink that no one had claimed so far from the counter, "I'll talk to you later in the evening."