Chapter 34

Chapter 34◇

    ◎(1st update) The fruit is red ◎

    The homemade fermented rice is very fast, and Pi Qianlan has time to prepare other things. When the sweet-scented osmanthus oolong fermented rice is officially put on the shelves, the homemade fermented rice is already used.

    "Hey, is there a new drink?" The customer who just arrived at the store looked sad and beautiful, and his eyes lit up, "Is it still Jiuniang? Give me a glass." "You want Osmanthus Oolong

    Jiuniang Well? Our shop warmly reminds you not to drink when it is inappropriate!" The teller who ordered the order reminded, and the staff on the other side quickly ordered the order.     "I know, I know!" The customer nodded, she knew that there was fermented wine in it, how could she choose to drink it at an inappropriate time? She doesn't want to challenge the law. "Make it for me quickly."     Seeing the crowd pouring in because of their great interest in Jiuniang, Kui Jing and Pi Qianlan in the R&D room said in bewilderment, "This is to tell everyone who ordered Jiuniang Why don't you say it all over again? It's too troublesome." "     I'd rather be troublesome than make a mistake on this kind of question because of the lack of hints given."     Some things cannot be omitted. Pi Qianlan thought to herself, she would rather make her shop assistants more troublesome than allow herself to make mistakes at the source.     However, "By the way, why have you been so free lately?" Pi Qianlan said, looking at Kui Jing who was staying in her shop again.     The last time I was researching and developing Jiuniang, I could still say that it was because of the rest day that I had a free time. How many days have passed? Why did you have time to come over again?     "Ah? Ah, don't you have free time now, so I came here to play with you, that busy person Xiao Lu doesn't have time to accompany me." Kui Jing coughed guiltily.     "Is your work so leisurely?" Pi Qianlan said with some confusion, didn't she still say that she was very busy a while ago? How did it become a leisurely day again.

    "Ahem, is the little boss planning to use fermented rice to attract customers?" Seeing Pi Qianlan's confused expression, Kui Jing quickly changed the subject, "Although fermented glutinous rice is indeed enough to attract customers in a short period of time, but in the end It’s not a long-term solution.”

    “Just give me a certain amount of preparation time, I seem to have found a way to stand out from the crowd of similar shops.” “

    Really? What way? What?" Kui Jing originally wanted to ask Boss Xiao some questions, but she didn't expect to get an affirmative answer, so she became curious immediately.

    Pi Qianlan's eyes fell on the upstairs that no one had ever touched before, some things were really a surprise.

    Back to the night a few days ago.

    After Pi Qianlan observed the fermenting fermented rice downstairs, she dragged her exhausted body from a whole day to the upstairs step by step.

    In the past few days, in order to prepare all kinds of things, not only the fermented rice, but also the added various milk tea ingredients, she is almost soaked in the operation room, and even the upstairs can only go back when she is sleeping.

    Now that it's finally time to prepare, she can relax and take a good rest.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as she walked up the stairs and passed the plant wall, Xiaoteng, who hadn't seen it for several days, suddenly appeared and blocked her way.

    "What's the matter, Xiao Teng?" Pi Qianlan looked at Xiao Teng's twisting and twisting appearance, and said a little tiredly, "I've been too tired recently, if the matter is not urgent, wait until I wake up, okay?" Xiao Teng