Chapter 38

Chapter 38◇

    ◎Isn't there a candidate for a store manager? ◎

    "Hi customer, is the drink you chose not to your taste? Maybe I can help you."

    Pi Qianlan looked at the dissatisfied customer in front of the counter, and then at the order in his hand , asked her with a smile.

    The customer didn't come here on purpose to find fault, but buying a drink like this in a drink shop that has been popular in her ears recently broke her expectations.

    "It may be my problem, but this drink is indeed a little bit too light." The customer shook her head and shook the cup in her hand, "The taste is indeed very novel, but this kind of bland milk adds The taste of some tea is indeed a bit..."     "Is there any? Don't you deliberately find fault?" The lady who was watching her picky couldn't help it, stood up and said, "If you don't do your homework before ordering, Are you here now chattering and giving opinions?"     "That's right, I drink this taste just right, how can it have the bland feeling you said?!"     The words of the customer standing in front of the counter were like a stone that stirred thousands of people. Layer Lang, before Pi Qianlan could explain anything, the other customers immediately objected.     "Everyone's tastes are indeed different, and it's because our store didn't explain well to all customers. Please don't get too excited." Seeing the customers in the store choking, Pi Qianlan hurried out to     appease them. road.     Harmony makes money, and harmony makes money! Every customer is the precious wealth of their small shop, but don't let these gods fight by themselves!     "I don't think the taste is good. What's the matter after I said a few words? It's none of your business? I didn't tell you not to drink it." The dissatisfied customer looked at the crowd and took a small step back unexpectedly. .     But there was nothing wrong with what she did in the first place, and she didn't come to this store on purpose to find fault, so naturally she wouldn't feel guilty in the face of everyone's rebuttals.

    "Jasmine Milk Green is a milk tea made with jasmine tea as the base and milk as an aid to enhance its silky taste. Its main focus is the refreshing taste." A lady sitting at a table in the store who hadn't spoken to

    them Suddenly he said, "If you don't like this refreshing taste, you can choose to try other thick and mellow milk teas. No one has any objections to you, but belittle things that just don't meet your taste on the spot, and even go up the store It's your problem."

    "Yes, that's right." Seeing that someone finally expressed their thoughts with reason and evidence, the people on the side all echoed.

    "You don't have to drink it if you don't like it, but it's not good to belittle other people's things when you come up. How much do you owe?" "Are you

    new here? There are so many drinks in the store to choose from, and you only drank one that doesn't meet your requirements." If it tastes good, just kill it with one shot, isn't it good?"

    "You! You..." Seeing so many people stand up, the original customer was stuck in the middle of what he wanted to say, and he felt He couldn't help thinking about his actions just now.

    It seems... It's really like scolding Shanmen, huh?

    The man couldn't help but patted himself on the head in annoyance. When can he pay attention to his way of speaking with his rectum leading to his brain? Every time, he is like a silly big sister who offends people without knowing it.

    "Well, I..." She opened her mouth, but she didn't know how to express her apology.

    "Hey, Plant Star's first milk tea shop is bullying people? They are not even allowed to mention customers' opinions, and they join forces with other customers to attack them. How can it be worse than Star Robber's Nest?" As soon as the door of the milk tea shop opened, an annoying The voice floated in directly.